Chapter 2: Deal?

I groan. I was driving in the car with three boys and that's really annoying.

- Bro, she's going to love it! Marc, Lucy's boyfriend say to Luke, Jen's boyfriend.

- You think!? Luke say ,a little nervous.

I was driving so I couldn't what it was. Damon was in the passenger's seat and the the other two were in the back seats.

- Dude, chill! Damon say looking at them.

- How can I chill ? Luke say. My girlfriend is a freak and perfectionist!

I chuckle. Jen is far from a perfectionist, the girl's a real mess!

- About jewelry! Luke say looking at me weirdly.

That is true. She's obsess about these things.

- Do you have something to say? Marc ask me.

- Whatever! I say.

- Oh come on, we all know tha...

- That I can drop you in the middle of the road if you piss me off? I ask sarcastically and cutting him off. Yeah, yeah I know that too!

- What's up with you Damoniac?? Damon ask me.

He calls me like that because of my obsession with Damon Salvatore on TVD. Of course he tease me because he has the same name as the character but I don't mind.

- Shut up! I snap at him.

Yeah, it's rude but I'm tired and I don't feel like dealing with people and I'm on this time of the month so yeah, I'm kind of in a bad mood.

- I see! Not in the mood bunny girl? He asks again.

And that nick name will be the first time we officially became friends, I was wearing a T-shirt with a bunny with sunglasses on it! It was horrible but can you blame me, I was only 5 years old.

When I ignore him, he turn on the radio and started humming the word of worth it by fifth harmony along with the radio.
I like it a little rough, not to much, maybe just enough.

- Do you? Damon ask raising an eyebrow at me.

- What? I snap.

The guys started chuckling when I realise what he was talking about.

- If you don't want to be quiet, I'll make you! I say calmly

That shut him up. I'm the kind of person, the more calm I talk the more angry I am but it depend on my tone though and Damon knew me long enough to know that. Crush or not I don't care, when I'm in that time of the month the only thing that'll make me happy is chocolate. Thank God it's my last day but you never know with that...

I was cut off by the radio playing my song X by Chris Brown, I don't know if it's actually the name of the song but I love it.
I swear to God I'm movin' on!
I no back no more, I no back no more, I I I know back no more!

I started singing with the radio.

- So... You can sing Dixon? Marc ask.

Damon and Luke give him weird looks. They all know I can sing since last year, I perform at our school for an event, that was important to me. Fighting cancer . My sister died of cancer years ago and it really hurt to know that she's not there anymore, she meant so much to me. I miss her long blond curly hair, the opposite of my straight brown ones, her light brown eyes like mine, her bright smile. I started crying, thinking about her hurt so much.