Chapter 3: At least dogs are cute!

- Eleventh thing to know is that I don't eat nutella without cookies and I love to do pranks especially the old fashioned ones 'cause people won't think that you'll try it on 'em and my best friend is Pete but he's out of town and most importantly I like to PARTYYYYYY !!

So that was Damon telling me the number one fact about him and yeah that was only the number eleven fact about him and let me tell you he had a lot to say. It was still raining and the two others were still playing, us in the other hand were seating down under a tree telling each other stuff about ourselves, well he was telling me about himself because I already told him about me not getting into details, the exact opposite of what he's doing.

-..... ve mom more than my dog but... He says but I cut him off

- Shush! OK, We need to be natural about this if we want it to work! I pointed out.

- Yes but they have to think you know me.

- You're kidding me right!? I know you since I'm born, you are one of my best friends and you think I don't know you. I argue.

- You are right, I'm sorry but I don't want them to catch us on this!

- They won't.

He smiled at me and tuck a loose hair behind my ear, that makes me smile, he does that a lot. My phone started vibrating in my pocket and don't ask me why I bring it under the rain, I just can't stay a minute without it.

- Damon! I say showing him the phone.

He lokk at the phone with a confuse look. It was an invitation for some kind of bal or something like that. Lucy sent it to me, her and Marc are already there, they went after their date, they were already in former clothing so they just went in it.

- Yeah and? Damon ask.

- It's a start! I explain to him. We'll go there and tell to our friends we're together, it will be like our first commun date !

- Commun date ?

- Yeah! The guys and us!

- OK then! He smiles.

We went inside to prepare ourselves. I was wearing a long red dress with a crop in the side, some earnings the same color and a white necklace with black high heels. My hair was on a bun and was wearing red lipstick and nothing else. I made my way down the stairs waiting for the others. I already tell Jen and Luke about it and they are getting ready. After two minutes waiting, I see Luke walking down the stairs.

- Well you look good! I compliment him.

- Good? He says in disbelief. I look amazing!

He winks at me. He was wearing white suit and white shoes, it matches his blond hair that he wave at me to prove his point.

- Yeah, right! I say sarcastically. You are so modest.

- I know right!? Look at me!

He looks at himself up and down. This dude's head is huge, but he's fun and Jen love him and he makes her happy so why complain!?

- I don't see anything interesting! I complain rolling my eyes at him.

- You're just jealous!

I was going to reply but Jen walked down the stairs, she was wearing a black dress and black heels, no accessory but she has a purse. Her hairs were down on her back and she looked stunning with the slight of make up she put on.

- Jen, darling you look stunning! Luke say to her.

I think that he is nice only to her maybe because he love her maybe more than himself. Nah that's impossible.