~Labour~

It had been about two hours since everyone left.
"UGH! What's taking them so long!?" Mina groaned as she lay her head on Todoroki's stomach. "Wow, that's pretty comfy." Mina said as she closed her eyes and smiled.
"Mina, he's pregnant! Be nice to him!" Uraraka pulled Mina off of Todoroki. Mina groaned but eventually gave up and left the room, saying she was gonna go get some water. A doctor came in shortly after to check up on Todoroki.
"It's gotta be soon right?" Uraraka whispered to Momo.
"I'm not sure, it took me over 27 hours to give birth." Momo whispered back.
"10 centimetres. You're ready to give birth." The doctor smiled.
"R-really?" Todoroki asked. "Where's Katsuki? He should've been back by now..."

"He's not answering his phone." Mina said.
"AND WHY THE HELL NOT?!" Todoroki yelled.
"Hey hey, it's alright." Momo put her hand on Todoroki's shoulder.
"No, it's not... Katsuki isn't here. Do you... think he left!?" Todoroki panicked. Then he moaned in pain as he threw his head back yelling. "Aaahh~ it h-nggh- hurts." His breathing was heavy and quick.
"Come on, you've gotta push." the doctor said.
"But Katsuki isn't here ye- AHHH!"
"We can't ask the baby to wait. Come on, push." Then Uraraka's phone began to ring.
"Oh, hello." Uraraka said. "Where are you. Yeah. Oh, really? Well, Todoroki has gone into labour and-" Uraraka pulled the phone away from her ear as Todoroki heard a faint yelling. He recognised that voice. Then they hung up. "Well, I'm pretty sure he's on his way back."

After nearly 5 minutes, Katsuki came bursting through the door.
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Todoroki yelled.
"I'm so sorry we were jus-" Bakugou started.
"It's fine, he's here now. You don't need to worry." Momo walked over to Bakugou. "Go help him, he needs you." She whispered in his ear. Todoroki screamed again and Bakugou ran to his side.
"Hey babe, you can hold my hand if you want." Bakugou said, holding his hand out to Todoroki. Todoroki grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight, making Bakugou groan slightly.
"Am I hurting you babe?" Todoroki asked, panicked.
"No, it's okay. Whatever you need."