~The Baby~

After 15 more minutes of screaming and blood, their baby was finally born. He was a healthy baby boy and was already the love of Bakugou and Todoroki's life. The first time Bakugou held him in his arms. He started tearing up. It was so cute, Todoroki couldn't help but laugh. Everyone ran into the room a few moments later, they were all obsessing over the baby, only Momo coming to ask how the mother was doing. After a few seconds, the baby became overwhelmed and began crying. Bakugou picked him up and handed him to Todoroki who held him close in his arms. Midoriya was already in tears, Kirishima and Mina on the verge of it. Bakugou held Todoroki and his baby close.
"Awwwww I want one!" Mina smiled.
"Uh- maybe not yet honey..." Uraraka laughed awkwardly. Mina puffed her cheeks out angrily.
"I love you both more than anything in this world." Bakugou smiled.
"Me too..." Todoroki yawned.
"Alright, everyone clear out, mommy needs his rest." Bakugou yelled making everyone leave.
Bakugou and Todoroki couldn't have been happier. Even though the first few weeks were tough, they eventually got the hang of it. Bakugou became a super dad and was ready to sort out the baby even if it was 4 in the morning.
Todoroki still felt pretty insecure about his body, especially after the changes he went through during pregnancy. The worst parts to him were the extra weight and he thought his thighs looked fat. But Bakugou always told him how beautiful he was and how he would always love him.