Sal and His Adventures Of New Medication

Sal could've sworn he saw stars and some big, obnoxious round thing in the sky. Oh, shit, never mind, he's just looking out the window. Wait a damn minute- when did the moon multiply. There were like two up in that sky or something. Ah, Christ, who gives a damn. The Earth is dying, and the human race sucks; society is corrupt. Who gives a damn? Surely, not Sal.

Jesus, when did he start thinking like some sad hippie? Do hippies even think like this, or was it just unhappy people?

Sal can remember getting prescribed new whatever meds. Did he take too many or something? The doctor said they might have some unique side effects, but he felt like- uh, he can't tell, but who cares!

Sal felt a poke at his unmasked cheek and suddenly came to the odd realization that his eyes were closed. When did that happen? Eh, it probably doesn't matter.

Sal laid there- or sat there; he couldn't decipher what was happening with his limbs. Anyways, Sal did something with his body while he attempted five times to open his eyes which seemed very difficult for some reason. He finally pried open his eyes, but they immediately snapped shut after. Damnit. When did opening eyes burn? That's not fucking fair. Opening eyes is supposed to be easy. Had he been lied to all his life? Are his poor eyes ok?

Sal poked one eye open to come to the realization he still could not see anything. He could see nothing at all. Shit, was he blind? What the hell happened?! Oh, right, glass eye. How the hell did he forget something as significant as that? Damnit, Sal.

He opened his other eye, you know, the one that WORKED, and saw Larry hovering above him. He had a lazy grin and droopy eyelids. He looked silly, and Sal couldn't help but laugh. Fuck. There were two Larry's now. This whole experience thing wasn't fun anymore. It was terrifying now.

"You good, Sally-Face?" Larry gushed. Sal was surprised only to hear one voice. Oh god. Oh, no. What the fuck. The Larry's were slowly turning back to just Larry now. What the fuck was this witchcraft. This was absolutely terrifying. What the actual fuck.

"Holy mother of shits..." Sal mumbled, and Larry broke out with wheezy laughter.

"Damn dude, those meds really fucked you up!" Larry exclaimed, and Sal looked around in confusion.

"Meds..? What meds- Oh, ohhhhh yeahhhh. Thoseeee meds! I almost forgot about those meds! They like- slipped right through my brain. Y'know?" Sal chuckled as he rolled onto his side. He quickly realized he was laying down and suddenly had the urge to projectile vomit everywhere. "Shit. Larry, am I dying? Is this what death feels like? Am I finally ascending to the Heavens above? Larry, I don't wanna die yet. I haven't even held hands romantically yet! Larry don't let me die, please man."

"Sal! My best bro! I won't let them stupid angel things with the harps and shit take you! Never ever!" Larry laughed and Sal chuckled while still feeling like crying and vomiting, maybe even at the same time.

"I- uh, I know why I'm in this... headspace..?- but why are you?" Sal questioned as he turned to look at Larry who seemed just as messed up as him.

"Oooh! Well, I didn't think it was right havin' you like this while I was fine!" Larry smiled and for a second Sal thought it was mildly sweet. "And I also kinda got really bored..." Oh, there it was; the not so sweet part that Larry always manages to give. Sal laughed and winced with regret from the pounding in his head that grew more noticeable.

"This whole situation cannot get any worse. Can it?"

"Sure it can! Just wait till mom and Henry get home!" Larry joked and Sal groaned with a mixture of sorrow and nervousness. They sat in a pool of silence before Larry's phone started buzzing uncontrollably. Larry picked up the phone before smiling and speedily texting.