2.

A/N- I am aware the chapters are short, but please bear with me, they will get longer.

~No one's POV~ ~Present Time~

A loud laugh echoed throughout the game room as three teens sat on bean bag chairs with game controllers in their hands and two other teens sat on the floor gushing over how adorable Niall Horan is.

"Ugh, all I want in life is for One Direction to get back together. Like last time I checked, 18 months was only a year and a half. NOT 6 FRICK FRACKING YEARS!!" Sarah yelled in frustration, surprising Trysyn, who had been scrolling through Pinterest looking at funny One Direction memes, making her phone fall out of her hand.

"One Direction? No dear sister of mine, more like 5 Direction." Max laughed out

"Or like, No Direction?" Max's friend, Christian, said with a snort

"OOOH OOOH, what about- What about, Wrong Direction?" Christians' twin brother, Jakob laughed out like it was the funniest thing ever.

"If you don't shut up I will shove that controller so far up your ass you'll be able to taste the plastic." Trystyn finally spoke up sending a glare towards the boys, who raised their hands in surrender with a laugh.

"I'm not joking." She said with a serious face, letting the mischievous glint in her eyes show.

Christians eyes widen in fear as he stands up abruptly. "I'm sorry I'll never insult No- I mean One Direction ever again!!"

Trystyn nods her head at the slightly trembling boy and looks towards Jakob and Max, who both had wide eyes.

Nodding frantically Max and Jakob both stand up next to Christian.

Sarah suddenly bursts out laughing as she looked up at the 3, six foot tall boys with a smirk. "God I love you TT." She laughs out.

Max froze while he watched Trystyn tense up at the -once comforting- nickname, being the only person who knows the true horrors behind the bone chilling nickname.

Hiding the tremors in her hands, Trystyn awkwardly laughed with her while glancing at Max with pain filled eyes.

She hadn't heard that nickname in almost 2 years. She never wanted to hear it again. Even if it did come out of her comfort persons (besides the One Direction boys obvs) mouth.

Not after what they did to her.

A/N- I'm thinking about adding one direction into the book... Should I? Ofc they won't come in till later.

Yes
Or
No