- late night vlive!

date

date... may 13, 2015.

 may 13, 2015

"hello

"hello. hi, everyone! welcome to my vlive," iris said, propping up the company phone as she sat at the desk, waiting for people to join the live. "oh, so many of you are still awake. thank you for coming to my first solo vlive."

iris continued to greet fans that joined her vlive and was soon being spammed with questions and requests in the chat. she smile at the nice comment that she saw and scrolled by any negative ones that she saw.

"where's irene-unnie? she's in the living room with yeri. yeri's finishing up some of her work and i think irene is watching something on the tv. are you still in school? i am. i already finished all of my work a few hours ago. i'm glad that tomorrow is sunday because that means no practice and no classes, so i'll be able to rest for a bit," iris said, chewing on a piece of candy that she definitely wasn't supposed to have this late at night.

"guys, look at what my dad got for me and the girls!" iris said, moving out of frame for a few seconds before coming back in with a square gift box. "he gave them to me a few days ago and i already showed my members, but i asked if i could keep them in the box so i could show you all."

iris opened the box, revealing 6 charm bracelets with the same gems beside the initial charm, indicating who each bracelet was for. her father had been excited to see her and give her the gift box after being able to see their performance live first time. he was quick to give her the box when she had came home for a weekend to spend some time with her family.

"each charm represents one of our comebacks. he'd been working odd jobs while my brothers are at school so he could buy these. he says that he'll keep doing this for every comeback, so i'll keep you all updated on the bracelets," iris smiled as she closed the box and put it off to the side. she looked at her personal phone, reading the comments from fans. "are you and your dad close? yes, we are. i love both of my parents very much but me and my father have always been closer since my mom works a lot. he would stay home and take care of my brothers and i when i was younger. before i became a trainee, i would help him out around the house by cooking or helping my brothers get ready for school. he's always been there for me , so now i try to do the same."

iris turned on the computer on the desk and pause as she clicked on itunes. "do you guys think i'll get in trouble for playing music? is that allowed?" she asked her viewers, moving closer to the phone to read the responses. most people were answering her question while a few had their own questions to ask or were just making remarks. once she was sure that she wouldn't be in trouble, she clicked shuffle on her downloaded music and the first song to play was view by shinee, her seniors.

"i don't know if you all know, but i'm a shawol. it's not really a secret, so i think it should be fine to say on live. i've never formally met them despite being in the same company, but when i've seen them from afar or in passing or like for pictures, they brought the mood of the room up. even if it was already cheerful, they heightened that feeling. i hope to properly introduce myself one day, but i'll probably chicken out. it's like we know of each other because we're in the same company and then we are in turn at the same events, but since i'm younger, i usually have to excuse myself before i can get the chance to talk to them. it weird how the timing always works out," iris said, reading the chat as she spoke. a few fans were spamming the chat, asking her about her favorite song or her bias which made her laugh a little. "my favorite song is currently 'excuse me miss' or 'evil', but i don't have a bias in the way that most people do. sometimes people mean crush when they say bias so i don't want any confusion. the member that i find the most admirable would probably be key-sunbaenim. when they first debuted, i thought he was so cool and he's unintentionally funny which is nice to see in a senior. it makes you comfortable instead of nervous when you think of possible meeting them. onew-sunbaenim also. he's such a strong vocalist. oh my god, i've been rambling! sorry," iris laughed before reading a few more comments.

iris felt a bit awkward as she just spoke to the camera without anyone there to verbally reply to her. she didn't really know what to talk about as there weren't many comments that caught her eye. she hoped that she wasn't boring those who were still watching as a few viewers had left so that they could go to sleep. before iris could answer another question that a fan had asked, the door had opened and iris turned to see irene standing in the door way with joy behind her. "i'm still live if you want to say hi."

"hi! my face is bare, so i don't want to come into view. i hope you all had a nice day," joy said, being loud enough for her voice to be heard from where she was. irene covered some of her face before coming into frame to wave at fans and stepping back out.

"did you eat yet?" irene asked, receiving a sheepish look from her member.

"not yet, i was gonna eat before i started my live, but i was so excited that i forgot," iris reassured. irene shook her head.

"don't take too long to finish up your live. i'll go make something so you can eat before you go to sleep," irene said, leaving the room when iris nodded in confirmation.

"i have to go soon," iris said, returning her attention to the vlive. "my unnie will have my head if i don't eat soon. we'll see each other soon, yeah? let's all have sweet dreams! goodnight!" iris said, waving to the screen before ending the live.

 we'll see each other soon, yeah? let's all have sweet dreams! goodnight!" iris said, waving to the screen before ending the live

© 𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐘𝐈𝐇𝐁𝐋𝐕𝐃.