This is Illegal. I love it!

"Are you-"

"Yes I was serious."

Shooting down Izukus question even before he could ask it, Nezu smiled maniacally as he thought over his plan once again. Opening his paws and starting to explain the procedure, Izuku opened a note file to write down the general idea. 

"So you Izuku are not going to be hacking into the real government database. A simulation of sorts that will mimic the databases firewalls to the letter. You're going to fight against it as I control it until you can beat it."

Not being able to help but worry, and ask. "Isn't this dangerous?"

Nodding his head, Nezu didn't give an answer. However, he stopped Inko from stopping Izuku from doing it.

"First off, he'll control a clone which he'll use to fight against it. From what I can see, he can control their every action so controlling a clone shouldn't be any issue correct? Also he'll be safe in the datahouse on UA's Database which is more secure than any other place on the planet. His real body will be here at all times, and his clones will be what he controls, and what he'll work through. Does that sound alright?"

Getting an idea, and supplementing his own thought, Izuku starts typing too. "I can also retreat to the Screen Globe if anything bad happens."

Nodding at that, Nezu then thinks it over. "Then perhaps it'll be safer for Izuku to home up the individual dimension he has, and can retreat here if something should happen there. Sound fair?"

Inko nods as Izuku flashes a thumbs up, and disappears back to the Screen Globe. Creating a small living space, then creating a few clones, he sends one equipped with a green flag with blue stripes to UA, one more to his moms, Bakugos, and Mitsuki's phones, and finally one last one to Inventors computer.

Seeing a clone pop back on the computer, Nezu smiles as he begins to recreate the firewalls protecting the government, adding his own small 'gifts' along the way. 

Seeing an Izuku pop up on their phones, the Bakugo family panics a bit, and eventually, Katsuki figures out its like a texting / calling app to Izuku specifically, and starts to talk with him (Read: Apologize profusely for everything), and within a few minutes, is forgiven by Izuku for all that's been done. Mitsuki takes a bit longer telling Izuku he's also welcome to hide on their devices should it come to it.

Finding a small Izuku clone on his computer, Inventor quickly figures out what it is, and sending a quick hello over to Izuku, and receiving a response, he just flops back in bed as he stayed up all night finalizing another blueprint.

Getting confirmation that it worked, Izuku plants green flags in the Bakugo's phones and does some unnecessary stretches.

"So I take it you're ready?"

"This would be illegal if it is the real deal, but I'm all for more practice!"

"I like your enthusiasm."

Starting the simulation without much more of a second thought, Izuku's clone dives in.

--Digital World--

floating in the black space again, and creating more electric wings to fly, the clone sits around, but finds nothing attempting to attack him.

Flying around, the clone, starts to encounter a single enemy in the distance.

Not thinking much of it, the clone charges in, other clones already flooding the screen behind it, until a light shines in his face, and then black.

Coming out of control, and sending another clone, he appears in front of Nezu.