First Sightings

Flying off quickly, but heading back as soon as Izuku remembered he still needed to thank Inventor, he arrived back in a panicky, apologizing, and thanking state

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THIS GREAT STUFF YOU MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH BETTER AN-"

Cutting off the panicking orb, Inventor sighs. "It's alright ya bush. I'm calling you bush from now on. However, I was just discussing with Nezu how there are still a few issues with the system, so please vacate it so I can fix it. I'll be sure to let you use it as soon as I can get it done."

Whining a little bit, but not complaining, Izuku vacates it as Inventor gets back to work, rewiring and fine-tuning the last few things.

Appearing back on his moms phone, and waiting for her to notice, Inko notices quite soon as she then watches Izuku excitedly enter an RPG game to don the armor, weapons, and other abilities of heroes to fight the enemy.

Seeing as Izuku, Inko (Who was taking many screenshots), Inventor, and Power Loader were busy, Nezu went ahead and called the people in charge of bringing in the machines, and had them hurry to get it all in.

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ALL THIS WITH ONLY A BELT SANDEDER, A BANDSAW, AND A SOLDER?!"

"Patience and steady hands. Now pass the nickel straws."

Grumbling about how he should be teaching instead of him, and passing the nickel straw, Power Loader watches him solder on the last wire to its proper place.

"Alright Izuku. I'll close the lid and it'll be good."

Already bounding around in the game, Inventor closes the lid, uses the solder as a welder, and melds the two halves together.

"If there's any problems on the inside, I added small little robot arms on the inside with dozens of joints and extendable arms so you should be able to fix yourself internally if any issue should occur. I added foldable larger ones on the outside for any daily use. Anyway, they'll be able to get your systems running enough even after the 100 teravolt launch, but I still advise against it as your systems would be down for at least an hour, and the launch for 24. I'll get a signal for where you are though when you do a launch, so I should be able to jumpstart it if I'm close."

Flying up a little bit using the cool plasma jets, and bobbing again in a small nodding gesture, Izuku folds away the struts as he flies off, looking like a silver volleyball had just achieved flight, while having intricate neon designs across the surface.

Looking on as it flies, Inko looks at the designs.

"Is it just me or are they moving?"

"Oh Izuku's outer shell is made of a metal that light can shine through while still being very durable, so he can change his outer shell to look however he wants."

Nodding alone not knowing how to think, Inko watches as Izuku flies around, before coming back down and bobbing on top of Inkos head.

Holding Izuku in her arms and smiling as she feels Izuku rolling around happily to be able to be hugged again, the group splits off as the UA duo head back to their jobs, Inventor goes back in his hole with promises to work more together in the future, and Inko just starts to head home with Izuku in her arms.

Receiving a lot of looks, but not caring as most of the lookers just looked away again because quirks, the few that stared just wondered how someone spray painted a volleyball silver.

Getting home, and letting Izuku fly around the house, knowing the last few days had been chaotic, Inko just rests as Izuku flies circles around her head.

After flying circles around Inko trying to cool her off, Izuku drifts to the kitchen, and begins to prepare a simple dinner using the 2 extendable arms to grab and cook.

Coming to the table for dinner, Inko just sighs and sits down, her mind still in a swirl.

Halfway through eating and watching Izuku dance a little bit after tasting each separate dish, she sighs and puts down her chopsticks.

"So Izuku... Now what do you want to do with your life?"

Stopping at that question, Izuku changes the screen to a large neon blue "Why?"

"Why are you asking mom? Did something bad happen?"

Flying circles around his mother again, Izuku starts to overthink before Inko clarifies.

"Do you still want to be here? I feel selfish for thinking it, but it feels like I've lost my place in your life since you found so many new people who are willing to go so far to help you."

Feeling a small bop on the top of her head, Izuku whines.

"But if you're not here, then who will always be here for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Knowing its just her sons antics, she smiles sadly.

"Inventor?"

"He's not comforting like you."

"Nezu?"

"He's not as welcoming as you."

"Power Loader?"

"He's not as familiar as you."

"Then what makes me so special?"

"Because you're just someone who I can come back to no matter what. You're someone I can always stay by and know will have my back. You're someone I can always trust and never be hurt by. You're my moooooooooooooooom. If I lost you, then I'd lose too much."

Smiling happily as small tears start poking through, the volume grows as Izuku talks long and detailed about each reason he thinks Inko is the best person to have in his life, eventually to the point she starts bawling so much it starts to flood the apartment.

"Mom? Mom! MOOOOOOOOM!"

Screaming as he's swept up out the door, Inko stops to run after him, and catches him at the foot of someone else.

"Sorry sir. I cried a lot and it got swept out."

"No worries. What is it may I ask?"

"Just a small little ball I like to keep. Nothing special."

Nodding as the man leaves, Inko goes back inside, not hearing what the man had to say to his phone.

----

Pulling out his phone after making sure Inko had left, he makes his report. "I found the number 1 priority target. Not sure if the signal is the exact same, but it's close enough."

"Good good. Keep a close eye. We'll send a crew to smash and grab soon."

"Can I have my family back now?"

"One last job for you scanner. Then you'll be able to free them."

"Fine. One last job then I better get my family back."

"I keep my promises scanner. Just do as I say."

----

Putting down the phone, a man in a business suit looks over the city in which he reigns.

"Soon I'll have you subject. Soon I'll be able to control the world."