33: Shoto and Mei

"Where is the one I brought?" The other guy ask. Izuku focus his eyes to the other guy as his information started to register to his mind.

Shoto Todoroki
Quirk: Half Hot Half Cold

There is more information that register like his age, birthday birthstone, zodiac sign and most of them are just the basic information you could probably get in internet. Izuku didn't bother to know deeper information as he might get some headache.

As Izuku observe, the broker smirk and started to attack Shoto. Shoto widen his eyes and tried to use his Ice. But then the broker's hand become sharp swords and Shoto's Ice become useless.

"You're more valuable than the money you gave. How much do you think Endeavour will pay me for ransom for you?" The broker ask. Shoto tried all his attack against the broker.

But the broker is much more experience than he was. But then, Izuku help when Shoto was going to get hurt, the broker become paralyze in the air. Shoto who was waiting for the attack while closing his eyes become confuse and look to the situation.

He was shock to see the broker levitating and didn't even move.

"Y-you!" The broker suddenly said.

"Hello, Mr Tanaka... Or should I call you Sword?" Izuku coldly said. The broker paled looking to him.

"Yo-you! You're the cryptid!" The broker shouted. Izuku frown and look the broker.

"I didn't know I had a reputation in the underground already. Do you know why your here?" Izuku smile creepily under his surgical mask.

"I... I didn't mean t-to sell that information! I-I was being harass!" The broker said. Shoto could see that the broker is trembling in fear. Izuku just laugh coldly and went in front of the broker.

"Too bad... I'm a petty person. You dare to sell information about Kingpin... You should know, nobody messed with us." In just as second, the whole body of the broker was pressed down and the blood splashed to Izuku's face. Shoto froze and tremble as Izuku took the envelope and scan it.

He look to Shoto who was paralyze that time in fear. He can't move as his whole body is trembling too.

"You're buying new identity?" He ask. Shot nodded not doing anything so Izuku wouldn't do anything to him. He don't know who's in front of him. And he was thinking that the person in front of him is actually only in his age.

"If I can provide you a new identity and new life, will you join me? You'll be free from your family..." Izuku said. Then his hands become like vacumm as he suck all the remain of the broker. Even the stain of blood in his clothes and surgical masl was sucked too by his hands. Shoto calculate the pro's and cons of Izuku's offer.

"You can have a normal life, become part of my fathers company, or help me change this society... It will be up to you... By the way, your brother named Touya Todoroki is actually alive and was working for me," Izuku just casually said. Shoto widen his eyes and look to Izuku. He purposely did it so hw could get Shoto.

"Let me speak to Touya-nii first then I'll decide!" Shoto use all the guts he had to say it. He just gamble his life as he knew the person in front of him could actually kill him.

--*--

Izuku went home with Shoto as Shoto and Dabi talk. Dabi told him everything that happen and how Izuku help him. Even his scars on his face was actually non exsistent anymore. Shoto could see how his his brother grow up.

Because of it, he decided to join and Shoto now become Yukito Akatani. The cousin of Mikumo Akatani. Shoto's hair become completely white. His scar on his face was completely gone. He let his heterochromic eyes. And after his talk to Izuku, he let started to use both Fire and Ice side. Until he went for the Experiment and let him use both Fire and Ice to both of his side.