52: Wide Range

Location: Central Control Room of Enemies Base.

Izu saw what happen and when Izuku's phone ring, he had an ominous feeling. He immediately answered it as he saw a different version of Phoenix.

"Phoenix is that you? Why do you look different?" Izuku ask still looking at the camera.

"Of course he didn't told anyone," Zeniti thought with an amused face.

"Oh greetings there young one I'm one of the personalities inside Phoenix that took control of his body you can call me Zenith," Zenith said who still the "driver" of Phoenix's body who serve as their "car".

"Wait is it perhaps of his quirk? Also it's nice to meet you Zenith-san," Izuku mumble first then greeted Zenith.

"That it is indeed correct young Izuku. I've just finished some matters here in secret laboratory located near 5 pathway," Zenith reported.

"Oh I could see that and just out curiosity are you perhaps the father type?" Izuku ask while sweating bullet. Zenith might not see him but he could.

"Please be not, I don't want another kacchan!" Izuku thought while wanting to cry.

Zenith knew exactly what Izuku is thinking specially he could see what Phoenix see, so thats include on how reckless, and how Izuku needed to babysit sometimes. Specially from overworking himself.

"This is gonna be a good day for me that is," Zenith thought as he look to the camera. This made Izuku sweat more.

"Why yes, yes I am and I know you have been doing all nighters yes?" Zenith looks like looking directly to Izuku's eyes in Camera. As Izuku got a sweatdrop.

"I-uh umm maybe," He said trying to avoid beinv lectured. He internally cry as he don't want to have another "babysitter"

"Not another Kachan!" He thought while crying internally.

"Ah thought so. I'll scold you later about that and no you can't escape this one young one," Zenith said giving Izuku his sweetest smile.

"Oh cmon that was one time!" Izuku said as he started to brawl.

"Nope not happening. Anyways call the evacuation team to start the transport of the kids back to our base if you please," Zenith said while "looking at him"

"Fine but I want katsudon," Izuku bargain.

"As you wish," Zenith said and smile before he turns off the coms.

"Now then time to head to where the fun is and looks like it's time for Zephry to take a spin as well hehe," He snaps then warps to where shadow was. That was the last time Izuku saw Zenith in the camera.

"God, another Parental Figure. Whats with them increasing lately? First dad, then Uncle Kumo, then Auntie Kaina, and then Giran and Akaguro-sensei. I think even Inui-san is being a mother hen too," Izuku said with unamused face.

"You're just lovable, I-san," Violet said and giggles.

"I'm literally the boss, the mastermind of our cruel plan, and had been brutal to my kills! How does that become lovable?" Izuku ask.

"Oh you don't need to know, sweetie!" Violet said and grin. The others who's with him like Toga, Melissa, and Mei just giggle hearing at but still continue to do their work.

Izuku just rolled his eyes and continue his work.

--*--

After his business was done, he then appeared where the rest are. He immediately updated kurogiri to head back to base with Azazel along with the children they have at the moment.