Chapter 2

Next thing I know I hear my name being shouted. I look up in a panic, and see my boyfriend not to far away. I go to look over at dz but I don't see him. I down thinking I just imagined him and I really am going insane.

"Why are you out here? Come back home, so we can talk." He tells me not really asking but not really pleading either. He has that wild look in his eyes. I look down and say.

" there is nothing to talk about. I found messages on your phone to her... sexual messages. You hurt me and I trusted you." I scream out at him. Frustrated that he thinks he can drag me back to his place, because it sure isn't home to me. He storms up to me and grabs my wrist and yanks me up. I let out a scream as he does this. "What the hell jason let go of me. Your hurting me" I cry out but whimper knowing it's useless no one is around.

"This is for your own good. You need me so you are coming home." He spits out at me. But as soon as he says that I here a feral growl and the pressure on my wrist disappear.

"I think you are not wanted here. It would be best to leave before you get hurt buddy" a rough voice growls out. It takes a second but then it hits. That's dz, he didn't leave and he is real. My face lights up at his voice, and I lift my tear staid face up to see him towering over Jason with a menacing face and Jason scrambling back.

"This isn't over." He stutters as he runs off into the night. I just stare up at dz from the ground he is very very tall but he quickly replaces the menacing face. I can now see he has changed to zyggy who crouches down by me worried.

"Cccan I hug you? I was worried and do was dz but he doesn't do the cuddle thing." Zyggy asks fiddling with his fingers clearly nervous about over stepping boundaries with me. "If you don't that's fine too. Don't..." before he could finish I tackled him in a hug. Sobbing a little bit letting what happened wash over me. He takes his hand and runs his fingers through my hair and rubs my back. I nuzzle into his neck and we just sit there in grass huddled together as I lightly sob. He starts rocking me back and forth and humming a soft gentle tune  and singing.

I find myself nuzzling into him as he sings and I stop crying and close my eyes and listen to his voice. I soon find myself asleep.

3rd pov
Zyggy notices the girl Lindsey is asleep and smiles down at her. He can tell she has been through a lot and has no one. So he desperately wants to help heal her and help in anyway. Dz also agrees for once he may not like the lovey dovey crap, but he does want to help Lindsey anyway he can. He hates seeing her cry because of another guy dz growls with rage when thinking about the filth that is that guy.

"We can take her home? I'm sure no one would mind. Please please" zyggy begs dz because he really doesn't want to leave her here where some lowlife can get her.

"Fine, but I'm taking over so we can carry her there." Dz states shortly not happy with it but also deep down doesn't want to leave an innocent woman asleep outside to get ravaged by anyone. Dz easily stand up and gently repositions  her more comfortably. They walk for awhile around the pond and straight into the woods nearby. The woods shift ever so slightly and a path appears. They continue walking down it now not worried about running into strangers.