𝘾𝙝. 1

.
.
.

Y/N opened her eyes to see Mirabel in her doorway singing. Y/N smiled at her after noticing that this was a grandkid round up.

Mirabel danced away giving Y/N time to get ready for the day
.
.
.

"Mami, what are my chores today?" She asked her mother while hugging her arm.

"Hi amor, you will just be helping Isabela with the flowers, and helping the towns people with the water problem." She said handing her a plate of food. She ate as fast as possible and left out the door.
She didn't want people to think less of her because she was late...
.
.
.

While watering the flowers with her best friend, Isabela, Mirabel came up to them singing about there powers and how pretty they where. Calling Isabela a golden child and Y/N a Queen.

This made Y/N flustered but she kept to her chores.

"Amor! Where have you been all day?" Asked a certain boy. Y/N turned around as quick as possible hearing his voice. Her crush's voice.

'A-Amor?? Love!? Does he like me?! Wait- maybe it's a friendly type love- yeah, he'd never love me..' Y/N, the most insecure and overthinking person in Ecanto, had a crush on the towns confident prankster.

Camilo, was his name. But reading this fanfiction, you knew that.

"Y/N, I couldn't find you with mi Mami, she told me you where out with Isabela." He said taking her hand. She was so red in the face, that her powers went haywire, making her blast Camilo in the face with warm water.

She panicked.

"AHH! Lo lamento Camilo! I was caught off guard!" She said panicking covering her face, but peeking through her fingers.
Camilo moved his wet hair out his face, and smiled.

"Amor, did I make you nervous?" He asked looking her dead in the eye.
Y/N had her hand on her chest, with her face a blushing mess.

"NO! I'll go now! Bye Camilo!" She said running away with her hands on her face.

•💚Camilo💚•

'She ran away, again.' "I'm starting to think she doesn't like me." He said running his fingers through his hair. "She might." He heard a whisper in his left ear, making him jump.

"Dolores?! Don't do that- wait what?" He asked turning to her fully. She simply squeaked and ran off.
He looked at his sister running off surprisingly fast, and wandered what she meant by that..

•💙Y/N💙•
'stupid stupid stupid stupid stupi-' Y/N's self scolding was cut short when she accidentally head bumped someone.

"Y/N? Why are you running?" Asked a boy, whom Y/N was not fond of.
"Hi Diego..." She said holding her head.

"Uhm... I was trying to get home to help my Tia Pepa calm down! It's getting really cloudy..." She lied successfully, running away.

'please don't follow me-' "I'll help! Your Tia loves me, right?" He asked as if it was fact.

'Y/N was never mad, because she didn't want people to be mad at her and use her insecurities against her. But He was an acceptance' Y/N's eye twitched. "No Diego, tia Pepa does not like you, lo lamento." She said walking faster, leaving Diego behind.

'he never leaves me alone...' She thought while holding her shoulders. She finally arrived home, to see Mirabel still singing to kids. That was until Abuela stopped her. "Mirabel? What are you doing?" She asked.

"OH! She was just about to tell us about her amazing gift!" One of the little girls said waving her hands in the air.
"Oh, Mirabel didn't get one." Dolores said, before speaking quietly and running off.

'shit, she looks like she wants to bury herself right now..." Y/N thought to herself while walking up to Mirabel and the kids.

"But she's still special! Like the rest of us!" Y/N said hugging Mirabel's arm, making her smile.

"Yeah! After all, I AM part of the AMAZING Madrigal's, and I'm just as amazing as the rest!" Mirabel said picking up the boxes the rude man gave her.

The kids looked at the family using they're powers, and frowned a bit.

"Maybe your gift is being in denial!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Y'all, pls don't mind this chapter being short!
The others are going to be long, I just wanted to end with that sentence bc it was funny 😈

There will be more tomorrow! Or the day after that-
But there will be more!

-January, 12, 2:29 am, 2022🙆🏽‍♀️-