Chapter Four

The man sat in the corner of his room with a whiskey bottle in hand. It was five in the morning but it was still dark outside. He had woken up minutes ago to a cold and empty bed. His lover had up and run like a thief in the night. It irked the man that the boy had run away. What they did wasn't disgusting or something to be ashamed of. Love was love, No matter who you loved. He frowned as his mind raced with all the nuisance he would have to go through for this. But he wasn't going to back down from this. He had claimed the boy and no one was going to tell him otherwise.

Storm was his.

"fuck" He cursed and gauped  another mouthful of whisky down his throat. He couldn't get the boy's body heat, his moans and tight ass...out of his mind.

With another colorful insult he swung the bottle against the wall by his door. The sharttering giving him a small feeling of satisfaction. His feelings we're a mix of anger for the cowardly way the boy had chosen to take,and arousal from the intense reactions his body made just from the mere thought of said boy. He couldn't decide wether to hate or love him.

"...his mine and belongs here with me... " he fumed grinding his teeth in agitation. When the door to his suite opened to reveal the last person he wanted to see.

He almost rolled his eyes.

Almost.

"Not now Xander... " he barely got that out of his mouth before he was violently slammed against the wall as the air was almost knocked out of him. Drunk as he was he still winced from the pain and glared at the wolf who looked just as pissed. Sometimes he had half a mind to shoot the werewolf in the head.

Now what? i don't have time for this shit... He thought mumbling curses.

"You smell like him... "  Xan raised his head and sniffed the air around him. He made a disgusted face and dropped him like he weighed nothing.

Xander didn't need to be told because he could smell the heavy scent of sex and emotions lingering in the air. He had been asleep when he felt Storms emotions. At first he registered pain then the occasional shame and want. He had gritted his teeth in agitation when he felt the sexual urge. Xander had half a mind to leave his room and go find the boy, then spank the stupid out of him. If he had known his fate would be tied to a boy with so much drama he would have begged the goddess to make him an ordinary wolf instead. The worst part was the brotherly bond he shared with the boy. It was so uncomfortable and unnecessary to feel your siblings weird emotions, especially sexual ones.

He couldn't wait for his mate. Only his mate can replace the bond of his sentinel. Of course it will always be there but it would be easier with the mate bond.

"You slept with him." He stated,starring into familiar eyes. He loved them both, he could see how their love hurt them as well. It was a beautiful and pure thing but it was doomed from the start. Human society and the supernatural world were so very different. While the supernatural embraced all kinds of matings, humans tended to fear and disregard anything different. Humans were so comfortable with there rose tinted view of life that they failed to see the bigger picture. Love was all that really mattered. In as much as he loved his human family, he could never truly understand them. He was one with nature and creation. He understood love on every level but mortals didn't. With them,love had to be normal.

"...but did you claim him? Are you willing to walk up to your family and tell them of this. Are you willing to protect him even from them? " He asked as he stuck his hands in his pockets and made to stand by the window.

Hazel and green met in a battle of wills as the two starred each other down. Xander absolutely hated eye contact with inferior beings,he was an alpha wolf and dominance was his thing, this whole encounter with the kid was annoying. But Xander had to give it to the him though, reckless and mental as he was deep down he knew he would kill for the boy.

Family be dammed.

He would kill for Storm. He didn't need to hear it from his mouth, the green gaze spoke loud and clear. The Alpha allowed a small proud smile to form at the corners of his face.

"The pack has your back if the syndicate acts up." he assured and turned to stare out the final darkness webbing away as the light of day silently broke through.

"Dad will be pissed" The man chuckled without humor at the image of his parents faces when he told them. His parents were pretty chilled and calm but that changed quicker than anything really when something involved there children.

"...hmm,they will get over it. They don't have a choice. I won't give them a choice" Xan sighed and turned around to face the man. "I have to be on my way back now, the pack is always unease without their alpha. Let me know when the both of you decide to tell the parents so I can be there for you guys." They both nodded and moved to embrace each other,then Xander turned around and left.

A rare smile spread over his face as he starred at the door. Now that he had the most important person on his side the rest should be easy.

Or so he hoped.