Chapter Eight.

"Let's run away together!" Dominic said, And his twin nodded in agreement. I looked at the two like they had lost their minds.

"Are you crazy?!" I asked.

"Only crazy in love" They said together, I bit my lip and sighed.

"I can't babies" I said softly, Dominic grabbed my cheeks softly and crashed his lips to mine. He pulled away and I whimpered.

"Baby, we love you" Brandon said sadly, I sighed and bit my lip.

"Baby..." Dominic said.

"What about Xander? He is my Baby's father..." I said softly.

"You are right..." They both said.

"If I wasn't pregnant, then I would baby" I said, kissing both of them on the lips. They kissed me back and sulked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and Xander smiled widely at me.

He dropped down on one knee and smiled at me. Oh...fucking shit...I noticed everyone crowding into the kitchen. Including the twins.

"Honey. Will you marry me?" Xander asked. I knew this day was coming so o wasn't even shocked. I nodded and smiled widely. He slipped the ring on my finger and smiled widely. He stood up and held me tightly. I looked at the twins and they had a look of pure horror on their face.

"We are going to get married tomorrow" He said. And I nodded.

SHORT I KNOW!!!!! BUT I'M IN MIAMI SO...SORRRRRYYYYY.

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT.

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

FOLLOW ME. FOLLOW ME. FOLLOW ME.