Chapter Nine.

"Don't you dare Hazel, you can't do this to us!" Brandon yelled at me, with tears rolling down his red cheeks. I felt like complete and utter shit, but all of this was my fault. I let this happen.

"Stop it please Brandon, this is my fault!" I yelled back.

I had four hours before my wedding started, and I was so stressed out. Dominic wasn't even speaking, he was just pacing the room with a thoughtful look on his face. I was worried, because I felt like Dominic would be the one to do something stupid. God please don't let him do anything stupid.

"He's right Brandon, let him go and get married. Who are we to stop his happiness? Let's just go and get our selves ready to be the best men" Dominic calmly said, he then grabbed his sobbing twins hand and left out of the Kitchen. I raised an eyebrow but I just shrugged, and rubbed my tummy. I had a wedding to get ready for. I had my wedding to get ready for.

20 Minutes Later.

"Can you not yank out my hair?" I asked the hairdresser.

"I'm sorry! I just have to wash it, cut it, and style it. I would never hurt you on purpose!" She said desperately, so I just shut up and let her do whatever she wanted to my hair. Barbara came in with a waffle cone, full of strawberry ice cream. She handed me a spoon, and sat in front of me.