Chapter Three

I walked into the kitchen the next morning yawning and scratching my stomach. I was so tired! Xander didn't let me get any sleep last night. He wore me out NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY!!

"well hello sleeping beauty would you like some?" I heard. I turned to my left to see both twins smiling at me and holding up a plate of food. I practically crawled over between them.

I poured syrup on my waffles and eggs while I was shoving strawberries and grapes in my mouth. I heard a chuckle and I looked to see both twins staring at me intently.

"what is it?" I asked as I finished swallowing.

"you're simply adorable" Dominic said and I blushed.

"thanks" I said. As I was eating King Aaron and Queen Sharon walked in smiling really hard with Xander behind. I knew at that very moment I would never get a moment's peace.

"well Hazel you are to go shopping today and come back with nothing but the best" She said and I nodded.

"go shower and dress your outfit is on your bed" I finished eating and walked upstairs. What have I gotten myself into?

~Prince Xander~

Hmm how do I feel? Like I am the luckiest guy on earth. I have been watching and craving Hazel since......sadly he was 9 years old. He is what I want and what I am looking for. At 17 I am already supposed to be engaged to marry. But I put all of it off for my Sweetheart.

"Xander my dear how did you finally get him to cave in?" Mother asked.

I couldn't tell her I practically raped him so I just told her...

"we had a talk and he is giving me 90 days to prove myself to him" I explained and she nodded.

"that should give you plenty of time to prove your love but don't forget Georgia will always await you" She said.

"even if it doesn't work out....I will give away the thrown to the twins" I said. I know you're thinking aren't they supposed to get it? Well no it is based on the one that is responsible and that knows how to rule with his Beloved beside him.

Before anyone could think straight Hazel came back in looking drop dead gorgeous. He had on a black laced shirt. Dark blue jeans. And black sneakers. His hair in a flowing pony tail.

"you look amazing" Mom complemented.

"ok Hazel you are to go shopping with our Royal fitter Barbara we want you spending no more than Two million dollars" Father said as if that was 2 dollars. Hazel's mouth dropped and I closed it.

"two million?" He whispered rhen was taken away by a hyper Barbara.

"now you Xander you know your duties and we know how long you have wanted him. But be careful of him his parents has told us his sad story" Dominic said.

"sad story? Why wasn't I informed of this information?" I asked.

"he is going to tell you when ready don't go pushing the situation" Dad said. And I huffed but nodded. Has my baby been hurt?

~Hazel ~

We have over 50 bags of clothes and we're no where finished!

"where to?" I asked.

"to the jewlery store! you still have 1.4 million left to spend!" She yelled dragging me in there.

This place was beautiful! Full of crystals. I looked around until I saw something that caught my eye. I just had to gasp.

It was a diamond necklace that had this huge ruby at the end.

"how much?" I asked in a daze.

"500,000"

"get it" And I started looking around again. Then something extraordinary gained my attention.

It was this bracelet that was covered in crystals and a heart pendent that coveres the whole top of the wrist.

"get it" I said. I didn't even care of the price. But I stopped once I saw the matching earrings.

"get it" Barbara and I said at the same time. Then we started laughing.

By the time we left I only had a dollar left which I kept.

"where to?" I asked.

"hmm I am thinking Italian" She said.

"me too"

And that is where we stayed for the remainder of the day.

Heey!!!!! So I am thinking of deleting My Ninety Day Prince. I am thinking no one likes my story! * pouts like a five year old *

Anyway how many of you would love to hear spend no more than 2 million?! My limit going shopping is only 10 thousand!

But This story will be deleted.

Vote , Comment , Follow.

Stay fluffy my Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut