Headache

"It can't be Regulus." The thought kept repeating over and over in Sirius' head. "It can't be Regulus."

After all, the person in front of him didn 't act like Regulus. The person in front of him said their name was Sebastian, not Regulus. They also, when Sirius asked Sebastian if he 'd killed Regulus responded with a 'maybe' which sounded like an affirmative. The tapestry also didn't lie.

Yet there Walburga was, claiming that the stranger in front of him was Regulus, his brother who was supposed to be dead. Which was strange, given the fact he could hear her clearly saying Regulus was a horrid child, something she 'd always reserved for Sirius growing up, as Regulus was always the child who behaved.

A Regulus who behaved wouldn 't have ever painted his nails black. A Regulus who behaved wouldn't have ever braided his hair yet adorned it with silver hair clips. A Regulus who behaved would never have worn a black chocker which was something only the females in the Black family ever did.

A Regulus who behaved would never glare at Walburga with the level of disgust that Sirius saw in that stranger 's eyes as Regulus would never rebel against their mother. A Regulus who behaved would never be unapologetic as this stranger was about making everyone think he was dead, yet the very fact Regulus very pointedly said he wouldn 't apologize—that he wasn't at all sorry meant it was Regulus.

And Sirius felt angry.

The person in front of him didn 't at all care how his death—his faked death—ended up affecting everyone else. Sirius sucked in his breath. " I didn 't know who to trust. I didn't know who to trust and I trusted... "

Walburga ripping the choker from Regulus ' neck interrupted his thoughts, yet he was sure he heard Regulus tell Walburga, " don 't you dare " despite being tired up as he was in the overstuffed chair before watching Walburga go for the silver hair clips in Regulus ' hair. There was no denying how angry he felt towards the tied-up person, yet Sirius was even angrier at Walburga Black.

"Get out of my house."

"Excuse me?"

"You made me the owner of Grimmauld Place, remember?" He followed up by saying, "I want you out of my house."

She glared at him making him expect her to pull out her wand to jinx him. Instead, she said, "This isn't finished."

Which, knowing Walburga Black as he did, Sirius knew her brushing past him and leaving Grimmauld place didn 't mean things were finished, yet the way she walked out indicated he'd not won. Looking at Regulus, who had a faraway look, Sirius didn't feel like he won. " Not when I still have to deal with him. "

He stood there, looking at the person, swallowing. His hands clenched together as did his jaw. He heard Remus from nearby let out a deep breath. "So, it is Regulus."

"It's not," Sirius muttered, twirling his wand, not liking how Regulus ignored him. He walked over, folding his arms across his chest. "So..."

Regulus continued to look away from him, making Sirius feel angry at the way Regulus ignored him, let alone didn 't care that he 'd left everyone thinking he was dead. His hands clenched, looking Regulus over and taking in how much the person in front of him wasn't Regulus when he noticed where he and Regulus pulled back the sleeve of the left forearm.