𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

(A/N: no gif today, but i hope this pic of Harry helps

(A/N: no gif today, but i hope this pic of Harry helps. And you might need it ;))

                  Slight Mature Content

                       ===========

Crystal woke up with a little head ache and someone groaning her name. She opened her eyes and was greeted by squirming boy on her side.

"Fuck." He groaned

Crystal chuckled and leaned on her elbow and knowing what was happening with him. It definetly isn't a night mare i'll tell you that.

"Fuck, love. Keep doing that." He groaned again, followed by another, little, moan.

Crystal chuckled and had an idea. She tugged Harry's hair making him groan.

Bro, this boy is probably having the best time of his life. She thought.

"Wait for me, yeah? Good girl." he added, and moving a little bit on the bed.

Crystal blushed and almost burst out laughing. He looks so cute. She thought.

"Merlin, i love you." He groaned as he left another loud moan, signing he finished.

Crystal then became stiff. He loves her?

He probably didn't mean it.

But his asleep. And it's clear i'm the one in his dreams.

He's too caught at pleasure. He don-

"Crystal?" The boy in her arms said in a deep voice making butterflies fill her stomach.

Crystal look at him and giggled, kissing his head.

"Pleasurable morning to you." She smirked

"Huh?" Harry asked, confusedly

"Never mind." She chuckled looking at his eyes, which he still has no glasses

"Oh c'mon. Fill me in." He whined

"More like you " filled "me in."She said smugly

"I just woke up and i'm confused as fuck." He said, "Just tell me. Please." He said with a grin on the last word that did not make Crystal lose the freaking butterflies.

"Another time, darling. I do hope you did enjoy the morning." She said,"Anyways, how can you see without those glasses you have?" She asked, trying so hard to avoid the his question and wanted to keep that memory on her self. For now.

"Hey! I can see! Just not clearly but i can. I'm trying to practice taking my glasses off and observe if my eyes will fix automatically. But i will still use my glasses though." He said, snuggling to her chest. And then he remembered what she said last night.

"By the way." He said looking at her who was looking at his eys too," I love you."

Crystal giggled and said,"I love you too." Before crashing their lips together. Each other's mouth still taste like fire whisky.

They battled for dominance as Crystal straddled him and started grinding on his dick without taking their mouth against each other, well, untill Harry did.

"Love-Oh shit- not that i don't want this but the curtains are not-" Harry whispered not wanting to wake the girls up.

Crystal chuckled and stopped grinding on him. She kissed his lips lovingly.

"Mhm, love you." Harry mumbled as she pulled away.

"I love you too." She said. She then felt his dick rise up. Harry does not have anything under since his in his pajama robe except an boxer.

Crystal playfully moaned and rolled her head back. Just to tease him.

"Don't fucking do that." He hissed

She bit her lip and looked at him who is very clear, is very horny.

"You don't like it don't you? You don't like it when i tease you?" She teasingly said

Harry gave her a cold glare and gripped her ass tightly, causing her to release a loud moan.

Harry chuckled under his breath as he saw Lavender move and saw Crystal's alarmed eyes.

"Let's bring this to the shower should we?" She said, standing up but Harry pulled her back, smacking her cunt to his hardened dick and making the bed  make a loud noise and them to groan which Harry thought was not a smooth move for his dick .

"Quiet." Ginny said behind the curtains. The couple then heard her snoring again.

"How about the prefects bathroom?" He suggested

"Doesn't the prefects use that?" She raised an eyebrow at him

"No. It's rarely used by prefects so it's a good place for us to you know?" He smirked at her,  snaking his touchy hands to her thigh and making it up to her clit which was covered with her pajama. She bit her lip and nodded as she pulled Harry on another kiss. Harry's force on her clit was so fast which made her grind on him again without shaking the bed.

"Not- here." Mumbled Harry, not taking his hands from it.

"Then stop rubbing it." She pulled away and hissed at him. He chuckled lowly.

"But you love it don't you?" He asked her as she stood up.

"Says the one who "dreamt" of me." She smirked, mocking a quote sign with her fingers.

Harry widened his eyes and looked at her.

"No." He gasped

"Yes." She giggled taking a towel with her bath robe.

"So that's what you're- fuck." He said and tugged his hair

"Yes, love. Even said that i'm a good girl." She said leaning on to him making his face close to hers, Harry sighed. It's not the other dream he dreamt.

"I take back then. But you know i love some badass girls, so i don't mind." He said, looking at her lips while licking his.

"Mhm." She said but before Harry could connect them, she pulled away making Harry whine. "Later." She whispered. "By the way we could share the towel. I'll bring my bathrobe so you could just bring you're invisibility cloak. And one question, why do we have to go to the prefects when there is the room of requirement?" She asked

"Filch has been kind of guarding and observing it. Reckon there was someone who was breaking in to hogwarts when there really isn't. Dumbledore was begining to grow quite annoyed by him. Saying that, no one was breaking in, he would've known if there is someone. I mean his Dumbledore isn't he? Of course he knows everything. He's just like Hermione-" Harry said

"Shush! She might hear you." Crystal hissed at her boyfriend and pointed at Hermione.

"Right, sorry." He said as he stood up and pecked Crystal on the cheek before whispering,"Meet me in the common room, i'll just grab my cloak. I'll be quick." He then winked at her making her chuckle. Harry then left her dorm as she did the same and waited at the common room.

🅐︎🅣︎🅗︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎🅢︎ 🅝︎🅞︎🅣︎🅔︎

Cliff hanger ;) y'all know what will happen in the next, but i, Sabina, wanted to tease y'all so yeah<33

Ily all please know that you are perfect the way you are and don't let no haters get to you! Have a great day or night! tyyy MuAhH<33

lots of love,
sab