𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

______________________

Crystal went to her bed, crying on her pillow, faced down.

She loathed Micheal now more than she ever hated someone in her life.

"Crystal!" Hermione bursted in the door and imedeatly went over to Crystal, sitting on the edge of her bed patting her back, carefully.

"Why? He was like my brother you know? Ugh, fuck him." Crystal sobbed angrily on her pillow.

She was more angry than sad.

"Well, i saw how you're relationship with him was very close, so it probably hurts more than it looks, but  if he's being a dick then it's better to leave him, than hang around him." Hermione said as she played with her hair.

"I feel more angry than sad, honestly. I don't know who he is anymore Hermione." Crystal sighed as she rolled on her bed, now facing Hermione.

"He's a bitch, that's what he is." Hermione cussed as she wiped Crystal's tears away, Crystal chuckled."Don't cry over him now Crys. You have Harry, Ron, and i. You will never lose us like what Corner did."

"Tell me why you're friends with me again?" Crystal giggled as Hermione lied down next to her and spooned her. Crystal snuggled on to her chest as Hermione played with her hair.

"Because, no one can handle you're dramatic ass more that i can and i'm cool." Hermione giggled closing her eyes, kissing Crystal's forehead.

"Fare enough." Crystal chuckled and closed her eyes.

"But you have to change to you're clothes before we sleep, it wouldn't be comfortable to sleep while you're on you're uniform."Hermione said, not opening her eyes.

"Okay Mum." Crystal sarcastically replied and got out of bed as quickly as possible but failed since Hermione threw a whole pillow to her.

"Love yaaa!"

***

Crystal sat on the Great hall with Hermione, forcing herself to not look at the Ravenclaw table, and minding her own business as Hemione kept her company while waiting for Harry and Ron.

On the Ravenclaw side, Micheal was looking at Crystal with pure pity. He thought he was so selfish for him to let go of her because of some stupid note he got from some mother fucker who threatens him.

Fuck it, imma talk to her later. He thought.

Soon, Harry and Ron entered the great hall taking a seat in front of them.

"How are you, love?" Harry said as he took a sandwich from the table.

"Better." Crystal replied

"Don't let him bother you sis, you have me." Ron said as he wiggled his eyebrows.