𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

________________________________

Harry looked at Crystal shifting uncomfortably in his chair. His arms we're resting on the either side of the handle of the couch.

He bit his lip unconsciously as he stared at her in admiration and lust.

Crystal was playing wizard chess with Ron, who was focusing in the game intensely. Crystal could feel Harry's eyes undressing her. Though, she decided to ignore him. Because of what Crystal was wearing, Harry became somewhat horny.

"HA! CHECKMATE! WHOO!" Ron exclaimed making the other two (Harry and Hermione) startled. Harry zoned out from his dirty thoughts.

"Wha-"

"I WON!" Ron shaked Hermione's shoulder, who chuckled amusedly at her boyfriend.

"Well i'll beat you next time Weasely." Crystal challenged

"As if. I am the-" Ron was cut off by Harry

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now if you don't mind i want to spend time with my girlfriend thank you very much." Harry said and grabbed Crystal's hand  making her stand up with a yelp.

"Use protection! I do not want to have a little Potter running around. For now- Ow Hermione!" Ron massaged his head where Hermione had hit him. Hermione glared dagger's at him  which he mumbled a quiet sorry and pecked Hermione's lips. Who blushed grinning.

Harry led Crystal to his dorm and closed the door, rather roughly. Crystal looked at him and smirked.

"What's wrong, love?" She asked teasingly

"You owe me." Harry said firmly. His eyes darkening more.

"Owe you what? I don't understand." Crystal said innocently.

"Quit the teasing Logan. Get in the bathroom. Now." Harry said in a deep voice. Crystal gulped.

"Make me."

Harry smirked devilishly and dragged her to the bathroom.

"Clothes. Off." Harry demanded taking his clothes at the same time.

"On you're knees. I do not like to be kept waiting, darling."

Pleasurable, blissful, lusty is an understatement.

»»»»»

"Yes, sir." Snape said grumpily

"There is no need to call me 'sir', professor." Harry smugly replied, putting the palm of his left hand on his cheek's. Some students gasped while some smirked.