CHAPTER 41

In fact, Cheng Jin has always been concerned about the matter of apologizing to his grandmother, but he has not found the right time. After all, the old lady is very stubborn, and she never gave him a good face when she met him, let alone a peaceful conversation with him. 

 A few years ago, Cheng Jin would send gifts in the past, trying to soften his husband's heart from her, but it failed. When he repented later, Cheng Jin was ashamed to see her. 

Although he knew that the other party would definitely not give a good face to the meeting this time, Cheng Jin still decided to go. Not to save his husband's heart, but sincerely, he wanted to say "sorry" to his  grandmother.

He didn't tell his husband about it. Lu Tao seemed to be a little busy. He always went to the military department or the military hospital.  After asking, Lu Tao pinched his face, raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Do you think there is anything wrong with me? Is there a kidney deficiency?"

Cheng Jin blushed, and his worries turned into shyness, and whispered: "It's not impossible..."

 After all, the two of them did it too often, and Cheng Jin was a little worried that the contraceptive pills he took would not work. .Lu Tao came over and said, "Do you need me to prove it?"

After proving it, there was really no problem, and Cheng Jin was relieved. Early in the morning, Cheng Jin started to bake a kind of cookie with several kinds of fillings. After being certified by Eureka, he felt that the taste of bean paste was the best, so Cheng Jin put most of the small cakes. The biscuits are all made with bean paste, and the rest are pumpkin and honey. After baking the cookie, Cheng Jin carefully packed it, put on his clothes for going out, and drove out.

It was nearly an hour's drive from his house to Yousi's house. When he saw the coastline, he arrived at the Yousi's house. Cheng Jin parked the car, and the housekeeper of Yousi's family greeted him with a smile. Cheng Jin also greeted politely. He noticed that there were quite a few cars in the parking lot, and one of them was the most dazzling red, which was red like fireworks. , suddenly a little puzzled, "Yan Qi is also here?"

The housekeeper said, "Yes, Young Master Yan Qi has arrived."

Cheng Jin couldn't understand why Yan Qi was invited to a family banquet with Si Kui. He originally wanted to ask, but when the words came to his mouth, he realized that it was inappropriate to ask, so he quickly closed his mouth. He was taken into a small banquet hall, and when he arrived, there were already joking and laughing voices. As soon as he entered, everyone who was chatting stopped talking and looked at him.

Cheng Jin saw his grandmother at a glance, and immediately became nervous. He held back his thoughts, but Si Kui still waved to him, "Cheng Jin, you are here, come and sit." 

She sat with her grandmother on the same row, there is a space in the middle. She shot the empty position, obviously for Cheng Jin. Cheng Jin breathed a sigh of relief, and a smile appeared on his face, "Hello everyone, hello Grandma Yousi." 

He walked over as smoothly as possible, and approached his grandmother with a very low voice and gesture, "Hello grandmother, you look beautiful today".

The average age in  the Empire Planet reaches 130 years old, and many people can live up to 150 years old. The 80-year-old grandmother does not look old, and there are not many wrinkles on her face, only her hair is gray.The old lady had a stern face, she didn't even smile when praised by him, she didn't even look at him, she just said to You Sikui, "Why did you call him here too?"

You Si Kui smiled and said, "I'd like to ask the young people to come together." Then he said to Cheng Jin, " Cheng Jin, let me introduce you. This is my eldest granddaughter, Sixiu.