CHAPTER 42

Today's sunshine is really good. After Cheng Jin heard his grandmother's "forgiveness", the whole person warmed from the outside to the inside, and a burden that had been carried in his heart for a long time was finally lifted. He tried hard to find topics, and talked to his grandmother more about Lu Tao and his recent trip to the military hospital.Although the old lady didn't talk much and her face was always cold and serious, she could already answer two sentences. What's more, she spent half her life on the only grandson, so she was a little worried when she heard the words, "What does he always go to the hospital for? Is there anything else wrong with his body?"

Cheng Jin said: "I don't know either. I asked him and he didn't tell me anything."

"It's useless to tell you." The grandmother's tone was impolite. "What's more, the discipline of the military is very strict, and some things may not be told to outsiders."

"Ah, that's right." Cheng Jin won't feel embarrassed now that he is ridiculed, "I hope it's just a matter of the military. When he was discharged from the hospital, I asked Dr. Gerson, and his health is completely fine. , just wait for three months to restore the memory." Speaking of this, his voice became lighter, with some unconcealed discomfort.

The old lady didn't answer any more. After a while of silence, she said, "Push me back."

Cheng Jin hurriedly pushed her back. The Yousi family covers a huge area, and the buildings may be as far away as ten square kilometers. The range of their movement is only a small part of the main house. Cheng Jin suddenly thought that his grandmother used to have a Si family, and couldn't help but ask, "Grandma, where did you live before? It was before you got married." 

After he asked, he felt abrupt. After all, the two of them have never been so peaceful. chatted for days. He had assumed that he would  be ignored, but the old lady raised her hand and pointed to a place in the distance, "There, that part of the bay."

Cheng Jin rejoiced in his heart and said, "That's a bit far from here."

The old lady said lightly: "At that time, there was no such area. The main house was built later. Yousi's family all developed there."

"Oh, so that's the case." Cheng Jin quickly praised, "The Yousi family is developing really well, and the number of people is increasing."

This time the old lady didn't respond. Obviously, this matter was not something to be happy about for her. Cheng Jin was a little embarrassed, worried that he had said something wrong, and when he was about to make up for it, he suddenly saw two people walking by not far away. His eyesight was very good, and he could see the appearance of the two people at a glance, and quickly said: "So Sixiu and Yan qi also came here for a walk."

The grandmother suddenly said: "If it weren't for you, the walk with Sixiu today might be Lu tao." 

Cheng Jin was stunned for a while, his small brain capacity was affected a little, and he didn't know which one should be better for a while. After a while, he finally understood, "Grandma, what do you mean, does Axiu have or liked Lu Tao?"

"I don't know." The old lady was quite calm, "But if my grandson is unmarried, wouldn't the two be more compatible?"

Cheng Jin thought about it for a while, and found that it was indeed a better match. Although the two are cousins, grandmother and You Sikui are not very close cousins. In Lu Tao's generation, they can get married completely, and their future fertility will not be affected in any way. Moreover, You Si Xiu is the granddaughter of You Si Kui. Regardless of family background, appearance, or even the personalities and hobbies of the two, they may be much more suitable than him.If it hadn't been for him, it would have been a very, very happy marriage.