<3

WELCOME BACK!!

this is the 2nd book, a continuation of Philophobia. I've been thinking about it for a while, let's just say i wasn't completely satisfied with my first book. I wanted to add more hatred, more mixed feelings, more heated stuff...because don't we all love them!😋

after this book, there's a novella in Ethen's pov, PLEASE read this book before reading the novella, otherwise you won't understand much and ruin it for yourself you idiot🙄 but yea the novella has many details and it's honestly cool so go read when you're done!

just so you guys know, i haven't specified Ethen's sexuality in book one and it is still vague in book this one, soooooo (not at a low intensity lmfao)

title: Atelophobia - the fear of imperfection, of never being good enough

this story is narrated in alternating timelines, meaning one chapter is in the present and the chapter after is in the past. i fell in love with the concept when i read Love and other words a while back, and i thought i'd give it a chance (i'm glad i did cause i love it)

warnings you should be aware of: ED and body dysmorphia (the book is basically about that if you take out the romance, so be careful!), mention of SA, sexism, excoriation disorder, self hatred/insecurity, and smut (lots of it lol)

i have written this story is the span of a few months, from February of July many things happened, i turned 18 (became an adult in my country), went through my finals and got out of high school and got my baccalaureate, had to take care of college and apartments for next (school) year...many things that also made me worry and my ED kicking in in May and making me miserable and unable to do anything. For months i've struggled to even think about this book because of how i struggled with my life, but since June, everything sort of smoothed a little and i started writing at that time (i wrote half the book in February, then the other half in June-July) and i'm finally done!!

started: beginning of February - finished: July 24th

leave feedback pls pls pls.

if you don't comment i'll hunt your mom, dad, hamster and therapist down so you'll willingly want me to kill you. you're warned.

ENJOY!!<33