Important Note

I hope you are doing well. There are some things that I want to talk about so please read this first:

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

If you read any rape or abuse that doesn't mean the Author support that.
All copyright reserved the book should not be copied, repost, or distribute in any manner without Author permission.
Plagiarism can't be tolerable, if anyone who violated the law, will be Sue.
If you are going to take any quote from the book, use a proper citation.if the quote is taken without credit then that is called plagiarism.

☢️ DISCLAIMER ☢️

English is not my first language. But I try my best to edit the chapter.
If you find any grammar mistakes so I please apologize for them.

This book is fanfiction, the characters are real I just change their name. This story is my imagination story. The title, the plot, the concept, and everything is my creativity.

In this book, some mature content will occur, I will warn you before and it is up to you if you want to read that part or skip that part.

The pictures and gif I am using in this story are not mine.Credit to the real owner.

I am already telling you about my insecurity about this book but I like to write. So please support me, guys and follow me.

I am going to post this story every week. (Because I already make my stock lol).
But please follow me, my silent reader's TT.

Thank you