Chapter 11: Scott's POV

"Angel?" I said closing the front door behind me, "You here still?"

Well of course she is you idiot. Her car is still in the driveway. God, I'm such a dumbass!

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen." She yelled "I was making snacks."

"Do you need some help?" I asked starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Nah, I've got it sweetheart. You go ahead and start the movie." She said. I could hear ice being poured into a glass.

"Alright." I said, wondering what kind of drinks she would be making. Knowing her it's probably a strawberry daiquiri with blood or without it, or just straight up blood. I cringed slightly, even though I'm a vampire, I'm not to fond of the taste of blood. I popped the dvd in the player and sat on the couch. I was lost in thought, when Angel came in the room carrying a tray of snacks and two drinks. She sat down and placed the tray in the middle of us. 

"So what did you get?" She asked chewing on popcorn.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Scott, you got a scary movie didn't you?" She groaned.

"Yeah." I looked at the ground.

"Hey, it's ok." She said pulling me to look at her. "Which one did you get?"'

"Insidious: Chapter Two." I said

"Okay, but you're spending the night now." She winked.

"Fine by me." I laughed. Hell if I could I would live with her, which we will soon.

"I knew you would say that." She giggled.

"Do I get to sleep with you?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"Well, duh." She said. "Now press play."

I pressed play and shoved some popcorn in my mouth. I starrted thinking about how I was going to ask her to marry me. It would have to be something good. I didn't really pay attention to the movie. I chuckled every now and then when she would jump and snuggle into my side, but I would go right back to thinking. I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and her alone. I wanted the moment to be special. Soon I had some things figured out, but not all of it. And before I knew it the movie was over.

"That was one creepy movie." Angel said, yawning.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked.

"Not really." She yawned again.

"Yes you are, that's the second time you've yawned." I chuckled. I just didn't get it, whenever it came to sleep with this girl, she would fight it with every fiber of her being.

"So that don't mean shit." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

 "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I winked playfully.

                         Angel's POV

"What are you gonna do about it?" I said, stuck my tongue out again, and ran squealing uptsairs.

"Yeah, you better run." He said tearing off the couch after me. He heard me giggling, so he started searching for me, but he soon regretted it. He was gonna wish he had seen the look in my eyes.