Chapter 12: Angel's POV

He should have seen the way my eyes were glowing their violet tint. He should know what scary movies cause to happen, but whats happens to him is his own fault. He rounded the corner and I pounced. I lunged right for the main vein, and ripped his neck to shreds. I finished drinking him dry and wiped my mouth. I pulled my phone out and sent a text.

unknown number: Jobs done! Time to move!

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  I looked through the peep hole.  It was Trevor.  I smiled and opened the door. 

"Trevor, baby, come in.  Ignore Scotts dead body on the floor."  I couldn't believe we actually pulled this off.  I knew I would pick Trevor.  He was a challenge and I liked it.

"Angel, you weren't supposed to kill him. Just drink enough kf his blood that he couldn't fight back. " Trevor groaned.

"I'm sorry. Once I start its hard to stop, you know that."

"I know baby." he said.  He cupped my face and kissed me with so much passion I saw fireworks.
"...without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.." my phone blared its ringtone. I groaned and pulled away so I could answer it. 

"Angel where the fuck are you?" Luna questioned. 

"I'm at home. Why?"

"Good. Stay there. " she said then hung up. I shrugged and tossed my phone on the couch. I looked at Trevor.  I couldn't believe we actually pulled this off. 

"Who was that baby girl?"  Trevor asked planting soft kisses on my neck line. I moaned softly. 

"It was Luna.  She's on her way over.  Why I don't know." I said before he could even ask.

"Should we hide him or?" he asked pointing at Scotts lifeless body on the floor.

"Nah, leave him there. Shell be pissed she didn't get to help if anything." I Shrugged. It was true Luna was probably going to murder me when she found out I killed him without her. 

"Angel, we need to work on that proj..." Luna said but sopped abruptly. "OK. What happened?"

"I killed Scott and brought Trevor back so he and I could be together." I stated as if it were simple. 

"so instead of just breaking up with Scott, you killed him so y'all could be together?"

"yep."

"I'm not complaining but why'd you have to kill him. You could have just broken up with him."

"No cause as long as he was still alive he'd always be in the way begging for another chance."