Jack J and Skate

Remember to request in the comments!
Requested by weirdo_Z

Skates pov

All I want to do is get home and take a shower then go to bed cause I'm so tired! The studio beat my ass today! As I walked through the door I put my bag on the ground then took my coat off putting that on the couch, I wonder where JJ is? I went to the bedroom and took my clothes off getting my pajamas out for when I got out of the shower, I walked to the bathroom door and it was closed! Shit he's in the shower! I opened the door and he was in the shower... "JJ! I need to take a shower so I can go to bed cause I'm tired!" He opens the shower door and says "well join me then" I smirked saying "that'll lead to... And I'm to tired!" He pulls me in And pushes me against the shower wall saying "damn! I've been waiting for you to get home all day! I need your big fat cock in me!" He Wraps his legs around me after he jumped and he runs his hands up and down my chest saying "oh god, your so fucking hot!" He pushes me Into him and starts bouncing up and down.. He's doing all the work cause I'm tired. He wraps his arms around my neck and bounces up and down faster moaning and screaming "fuck baby! God damn! Fucking make me not walk tomorrow!"
I was grunting and moaning as JJ rode my cock in the shower, I heard him make a long groan so he came. He jumped off and kneeled infront of me taking my length into his mouth and was bobbing his head up and down. He deep throated me so good that I was close to cumming as he was humming around my length, "fuck JJ!" I came with long spurts into JJ's face. I got out and got dryed off going to bed.