ᒍoᒪiᑎᔕky

Remember to request in the comments!
Requested by Lashton_Doe
Plot: Jack gets jealous of JJ being with one of the guys so he has a big argument with JJ and it leads to holy shat ;)

Jack G's pov

Oh my gosh I'm so tired of seeing JJ being so happy with Sammy.. Like why Sammy? What's so great about him? I'm good! I'm awesome in bed I mean even ask skate and he'll tell you... Because all you ever can hear every night is skate screaming "fuck yes Jack!" I see JJ and Sammy on the couch watching Sammy's new music video... That's it! I grab JJ's hand and lead him to my bedroom throwing him in the room then i shut the door "listen bitch! I'm tired of you and Sammy! All I ever see is you and Sammy!"

JJ looks at me and says "you don't think I don't hear you and skate every night... Oh fuck yes Jack right there!" JJ mimicked skate. "JJ.. That's not the point! Why cant I have you!?"

"Oh my god Jack... Fine! You want me! Watch this!"

JJ slams me on the bed and tears my pants off then my boxers, he takes his pants off and his boxers, he straddles my waist and grinds into me roughly, he positions himself onto my and lowers himself down "oh fuck JJ!" He bounces up and down raking his nails across my chest " fuck! No wonder skate screams like this..."
He moves his hips faster and faster then cums after I do, slowly riding off our highs.