ᒍᒍ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᗩᗰᗰy

Remember to request in the comments!

Plot: JJ shows his love to his daddy ;)

Sammy's pov

"Ugh... Damn JJ... That's right ride this big dick" JJ screamed as he rode me and he was acting like a damn animal.. He knows I was having a bad day so he wanted to put me in a good mood so he's showing his love to his Daddy... "Oh my fuck! Yes baby!" I said as JJ bounced up and down faster while scratching my back, he lifted himself up and bounced back down saying "fuck me daddy!!" I thrusted harder and faster making him clench his eyes and open his mouth trying to breathe "fuck Sammy!"
"That's right JJ.. Fuck!"

He pulled off and bent over saying "cmon finger my ass daddy!"

I put my fingers to his entrance and push in slowly scissoring him and he's moaning like crazy, I add another finger and another one, fingering him fast and he starts to roll his head back, "fuck! Fuck!" He cums all over the sheets and gets between my legs, he slowly licks the tip, he licks a stripe up my length and puts it in his mouth slowly bobbing his head then he goes faster moaning around my length sending vibrations through my body as he moaned around it, he massaged my balls and went faster then I came all over his hand. He brought his hand up to his mouth and slowly seductively licked it off..