A-Albedo.?

"Why are you here Albedo.?" Said Sucrose

Albedo looked at the mint haired girl. "Your father sent me to come here to look after you to see if anything happened.

She ran towards Albedo and gave him a big hug. "i'm glad you're here.." she whispered.
There was a tint of red on Albedos cheeks, indeed he was flustered.

Then they pulled out of the hug. Sucrose could feel albedo was looking at her neck.
"You're necklace what happened to it.?" Said Albedo in a sort of worried tone. "eh?! Oh.! I'm really sorry but.." Sucrose started to fidget with her fingers.
"Sucrosee..?" Albedo raised a eyebrow. "I um.." Albedo cut her off "Your father said that you shouldn't wear the necklace to the ball. Did you?"

Sucrose looked at him "I did and now... I am in a big mess, why would you guys give me a gift of the Royale family?"

...

"Because Sucrose. You're the daughter of the lost princess."

The mint girl's eye's widened. And she took Albedos hand and brought him to another room.

"Why didn't you guys tell me any of this..?" Said Sucrose looking down. "Look Sucrose I am sorry."

Sucrose ran to Albedo "You guy's always have your s-secrets.! W-why can't it be like the o-old d-days.. when we all did alchemy *sniff* t-together.." Sucrose was crying on albedos shoulder. "I" Albedo had no words.
"I promise you to not hide anything from you anymore." Said Albedo putting his hands thru Sucrose's soft mint coloured hair.
"P-pinky p-promise.?" Said Sucrose.
"We can seal this promise with something better." Albedo pulled Sucrose's face from his shoulder and pressed his lips against hers. She could feel his hot body press her chest. Soon she fell down on a soft bed and so did Albedo. The male was now on top of the girl still having his mouth on hers. His mouth continued to seek hers with a desperate passion, intertwining their tongues together.
"A-albedo.."
they both pulled away panting.
"A-albedo you're-" before she could finish a young maid with gray short hair walked in "Sucrose, Jean has something to tell yo-" the maid with short gray hair closed the door blushing.
Albedo quickly got up embarrassed. "Oh no..! Jean is looking for me and that maid saw us like this!!" Sucrose was panicking.
*knock* *knock* "Can I come in?" Said a girl voice. "N-no! I mean y-yes."
Jean walks inside the room holding the necklace. "I have good news and who must this be?" She looked over at Albedo. "Oh him.. he is Albedo my uh.. f-friend." Sucrose said looking at Albedo. Albedo waved with a straight face. "Oh and sucrose you're face is really red, did you catch a cold?" Said Jean looking concerned. "She is just hot nothing else." Said Albedo. "Alright lets get on the topic. I have good news. The necklace is real which means you're the lost princesses daughter." Said Jean smiling.
Albedo was right after all.
"But there is one thing I have to test before actually knowing that you're the lost princess." Said Jean. "W-Which is? Sucrose asked the blonde.

"Blood test."

"Before you ask how it works I will explain. See the orb on this necklace? This orb changes colour when it detects Royale blood." Jean took out a small needle, pointed it at her pointer finger and poked it slowly into her light skin.
After that she inserted the needle ontop of the necklace and watched the blood drop on the green orb. Soon the necklace started to glow a bright light green light.

"Woah." Said Sucrose with sparkles in her eyes. "Now it's your turn Miss Sucrose." Said Jean holding the needle. Albedo took the needle "Is it fine if I test that it only lights up for humans with the Royale blood."
"Do as you wish." Said Jean.
"Albedo you don't have too." Said Sucrose.
But Albedo took the needle and poked it into his finger placing the needle ontop of the necklaces orb. Again they all watched peacefully to see if it lights up. This time there was no glow. "Now Sucrose it's your turn." Albedo took the girls finger. "A-albedo.! I can do it on my own.." she said with a flustered face. "I am scared you will poke it too hard so you get hurt, I don't want a friend of mine getting hurt because of their stubbornness especially you Sucrose." Albedo said trying to hide his smile. He really cares about me so much, but why? I am just a childhood friend.
"Well are you ready?" Albedo said looking at the mint haired girls face. Sucrose nodded. Albedo gently poked the needle in her finger which made Sucrose whimper a little. "Are you hurt?"
"I'm f-fine." He took the needle out of her skin still holding her finger and placed the needle on top of the orb once again.

It light up.

"It's now proven, congratulations Miss Sucrose." Said Jean smiling.
"T-thank y-you princess Jean." Said sucrose letting out a big smile.
"Just call me "Jean". Also do the two of you wanna stay overnight?"

"Well actually me and Sucrose where planning to go-"
"Yes we will stay!" Sucrose cut Albedo off.

"Alright I will get your rooms ready, please meet us 8pm, we will have dinner!" Then Jean left closing the door leaving Sucrose and Albedo alone

"Why did you agree to staying, we should leave back. You're father is worried." Albedo sighed. "I'm sorry Albedo but I wanted to seem nice and I think father will be fine without us." Sucrose said looking away.
"Mmm."

"Your rooms are ready!" The same gray haired maid came in the room.
"T-Thank you uhh miss um.. name.?" Sucrose said asking the girl. "My name is Noelle." Said Noelle smiling. "Well thank you Noelle." Said Sucrose smiling back. "No problem, I will now lead you both to your rooms." Albedo and Sucrose both nodded following the maid. They walked past a long cold hallway with a lot of paintings with beautiful women. Sucrose was holding her shoulders because of her poor clothing choice. "S-so cold.." Sucrose mumbled. Albedo could see from the corner of his eye Sucrose shivering. He turned her way and placed his white & black jacket on her shoulders. Sucrose was flustered but tried to not show it. "Oh Sucrose here is your room!" They all stopped walking facing a white door. Noelle opened the door revealing a beautiful luxurious princess room a room Sucrose could only dream of. "Thank you again Noelle." Sucrose thanked the maid. "No problem miss Sucrose." Noelle closed the door and Sucrose could hear the footsteps of both Albedo and Noelle walk away. As soon as she heard them walk away she flapped herself on the bed.

"What is wrong with me why have I been thinking of him so much?! It's not like I like him or anything.. and not like a person like him would like me." As she was talking her ears kept flapping just by the thought of him
"And what was that kiss about? He just confuses me so much. Same with my dad, why can't he tell me anything?"

Sucrose looked at the ceiling thinking. I guess I should just rest for some time to make myself feel better sucrose curled up in a fetal position having her ears down as she hugged her pillow closing her eyes.

Chapter end

Half of this was fun to write buy I got unmotivated in the end bye until I post chapter 4.