Chapter 11: Cautious

It was a normal school day as always. Naoto was in his room, painting some vegetables as usual. His tensity rised as he knew Nagatoro was gonna enter the room at any moment.

Some time passed, and yet nobody was coming.

"That's odd. Maybe something happened. Maybe I should send a message to Nagatoro. I should probably ask if something happened. Wait no! She's going to think I want to see her or something. She's gonna call me a pervert... probably. Aah jeez this is so frustrati-"

Knock Knock

Before he had the chance to finish his train of thought. He stood up. The knock startled him.

"What the...? Nagatoro never knocks... Is she up to something?"

Naoto was on alert.

"Come on in." He said in a somewhat normal voice, he sounded a little nervous.

The door slowly opened, and yet, noone could be seen.
When the doors got completely opened, Naoto got completely confused.

"Nagatoro?" He said. He probably thought she was messing with him.

"It's meee!" It was Yoshi.

"Huh? It's a little unusual for her to be here." He thought. At least that little was obvious.

"Yoshi?" He said, completely puzzled.

"Hi, Senpai." She took a few steps into the room. She seemed a little... excited?

"Yoshi? Are you alright? Your face is a little red..." At this point he knew something was about to happen.

She started slowly walking towards him. The closer she got, the more he got nervous.

"Y- Yoshi?? What's happening? Are you ok?" He bombarded her with questions. She just ignored them and kept on walking towards him. He was on his edge now.

"It's fineee Senpaiii! Close your eyes... this is only gonna last for a moment." He couldn't close his eyes at all.

In fact, he couldn't move at all. It felt like he was paralised. She proceeded to sit on top of him, and put her hands on his cheek.

"W- W- WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?? MOVE STUPID BODY!!" He thought. He looked in front of him.
Yoshi was looking at him with lustful eyes.

"I've been waiting for this for sooo sooo long..." She said. She got closer to his face and opened her mouth a little.

"GAAAH!!!" He yelled. Suddenly he was in his dream. It took him a little to realise.

"Oh... it was a dream..." He thought.

"What kind of dream was that?? She was all over me..."
Stating the fact he liked Nagatoro (In some way or another), he wasn't sure about how he should feel after having that kind of dream with Yoshi in it.

"Ugh... What a start of the day..." He thought.

He got up, took a shower and did all the other things he needed to. he ate breakfast, put on his shoes, and went out to school.

Halfway to school, he felt like he was being watched.

"I feel uneasy..." He thought.

He turned around and saw nobody.

"Hehe."

He quickly turned around to see Nagatoro pretty close up to his face.

"You startled me for a second there..." He said.