𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲

➪ ACT ONE When a new kid comes to town and Bailee Luis befriends him they get along when they first meet, but what happens when Johnny Lawrence doesn't like this new guy

ACT ONE
When a new kid comes to town and Bailee Luis befriends him they get along when they first meet, but what happens when Johnny Lawrence doesn't like this new guy. Bailee has to decide to keep her loyalty to her friend of many years or change loyalty to Daniel LaRusso.

ACT TWO
When Mr. Miyagi learns that his father is dying he goes back to Okinawa and Daniel goes with him, leaving Bailee in LA with her bullies of friends she has. Coming home Daniel tells her about his crush but their friendship and Daniels romance has to be put on hold when he has to face his bullies once more.

ACT THREE
As Bailee and Johnny begin to get even closer, Kreese pulls them apart due to his anger over defeat from Daniel LaRusso. What happens when Daniel comes to sensei Terry Silver for help? What happens when John Kreese has Bailee and Johnny fight? Will friendships be destroyed or will they make it work? 

ALPHABET BOY CAST

STARRING:

 ੈ✩‧₊˚ make my shadow go away

ALSO STARRING:
Johnny Lawrence...William Zabka
Daniel LaRusso...Ralph Macchio
WITH the rest of the Karate Kid cast as their respected characters!

"Even though we could take on them all, he was the only one who did it."

"Which is why you're going after Matthews. Just him."

"Johnny, that's enough man! You're gonna kill him!"

"Good! He deserves what he gets!"

"So not cool, LaRusso."

"Sucks, but you snooze you lose."

Disclaimer!

I do not own The Karate Kid but I do own Bailee Luis and her storyline along with other characters I make along the way. I give all credits of the original plot to the creators of The Karate Kid,

Also, I know this may sound annoying but if you are to comment please do not refer to my OC's as yourself or we. I put much time and thought into my original characters and hearing someone just refer to themselves as my character doesn't always feel good. I know other authors who do not like it and I completely understand why, we put so much time into them.

Also please do not put anything offensive in my comments! I do love reading comments because Wattpad comments are literally so hilarious but be sure to be respectful!

Thank you for choosing my book and I'm sorry for the rules!

Votes & comments!

Votes are appreciated, it lets me know that people like what I am writing and gives me motivation to continue.

Comments are literally all I ask for, I love seeing people interact and comment on fanfics because for some reason people on this app are just so funny and I literally love it so please comment!

This story is best read with dark background and any font/size!

To see edits on this story and more follow me on tiktok @izabellapotterr