⁶: 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Alphabet Boy † act I...
spiraling down

╰┈➤ CHAPTER SIX
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰
ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞

The day after the party Bailee stayed home all day with Johnny. It was only Saturday so she didn't have to go to school. But she knew that Johnny would have to go to Karate practice around 4 and she was dreading that. She did not want to be left alone.

The two mostly stayed in the living room the whole day. Bailee sat watching a movie on the television screen, her knees to her chest as a pillow laid on her knees and her chin rested on the pillow.

Johnny wasn't even sure if she was even watching the movie. The girl seemed zoned out. She started blankly at the silver screen, not making a sound or any movements. Johnny watched her carefully as he picked up trash around the kitchen and living area from the night before.

Bailee actually hadn't said a word to him since she had woken up with tears on her face. She had a horrible nightmare—she dreamt about what had happened at the party and it went on loop until she had finally snapped up from the bed sobbing. Johnny had woken up when she crying—basically screaming from fear—and had grabbed hold of her body to calm her down. His arms wrapped around her arms as he muttered comforting words to her hoping to calm her down.

Johnny had left her alone when she got up and went downstairs to watch tv at about ten in the morning. He decided to not talk to her until she was ready to talk. He would let her talk first.

Bailee continued to stare blankly at the television screen, she had obviously been able to recall the night before—but her brain was more focused on how she almost told her best friend that she loved him and not like a friend would love a friend but actually loving him. Bailee Luis had almost made the dumb mistake of telling Johnny she was basically in love with him because of how emotional she was.

But now, now she couldn't feel anything. It was almost as if that after she woke up all her emotions had turned off, like her brain was trying to erase all the bad parts of the night before—as if she was making it a good day and that the party never happened—because to Bailee it didn't.

To Bailee Luis the party never happened. It was only an idea. The idea to throw a party to start the weekend but then she had decided to not throw it so she didn't have to clean and be hungover. Her mind has completely changed the events of the day before.