⁴: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Alphabet Boy † act I...
spiraling down

╰┈➤ CHAPTER FOUR
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰
͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝

Bailee did not speak a word to Johnny after the dance. He had came by her house that night to apologize but she blankly stared at him and slammed the door in his face when he was finished talking.

When he had knocked on her door that night Johnny had noticed that her face was stained with tear marks and it made him hate himself even more. He wasn't gonna stop messing with Daniel though because of Cobra Kai but he didn't want Bailee to never talk to him again.

The day after the dance Bailee had gone over to the Reseda apartments and went to check on Daniel. He was better but still beaten. He had a couple bruises, scratches and his ribs still hurt a bit.

Bailee stayed there for a while until she had to go home because her parents were supposed to be back in a couple days so she had some chores to do.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

She had karate that day. She didn't wanna go but she did. She was in her gi and they were warming up with Kreese as Daniel and Mr. Miyagi walked in and began to walk around.

Bailee was focusing on throwing her punches as she kept her eyes forward and tried not to let her eyes wander to Johnny. Kreese grabbed a kid and threw him to the ground telling him to give him sixty push-ups on his knuckles then telling the others "Combat!" Making them stand in a square.

Johnny and another boy went to two of the corners to hold white and red flags for the match.

"Luis, Robertson." Kreese said and Bailee and another boy jumped up and to the mat. Kreese put a red belt on Bailee as she walked up.

The two faces their sensei and bowed then faces each other and bowed. "En garde!" Kreese said and they got into a fighting position. "Hai!"

Bailee easily kicked the boy in the stomach making him fall down "Point. Front kick. Finish him, Luis!" Kreese yelled to the girl and exhaled through her nose.