Oneshot

You're chilling on the couch, feet over the top, staring at one of the crystals and waiting for your friend. A noise comes from behind you, and you hear murmuring behind you.

"I just don't know how they'd react." You hear Rhombulus' voice. You flip off the couch, steady yourself, and make your way to him.

"It's easy! You just have to tell them!" One of the snakes yells at him.

"Hey guys! What's up?" You turn the corner and look at them. Rhombulus' face flushes red, and the snakes silently stare at you. There cheeks also seem to flush, though not as bad as Rhombulus. "Oh sorry... should I wait at the couch or-" the right snake interrupts you.

"We actually have something we want to tell you!" He starts, lifting himself to see more eye to eye with you. You look at him before Rhombulus pushes you out of the room and slams the door.

"No girls allowed! Uh- wait- go away!" Rhombulus yells at you. He remembers your not a girl, he has trouble with it, but you're always patient with him. You can hear the snake arms yelling at him from behind the wall. Confusion racks your brain. He tells you everything... did you do something wrong?

"Uhm..." you reach for the door knob, before pulling back. "I'll just wait at the couch." You point back to the main room, despite the fact he can't see you.

————

Your steps echo away as Rhombulus tries to calm himself down.

"Why'd you do that?" The right snake says.

"Yeah! It was easy!" The left snake agrees.

"No!" Rhombulus whisper shouts at them.

"That's embarrassing! Plus! What if she says no!" His face begins to flush again. Before going to cover his face with the snakes.

"Well, you can't just leave her alone because you're uncomfortable." The left snake says to him, frustration clear in his tone. Rhombulus groans, and rubs his eyes.

"But what if I mess up?" Rhombulus whines.

"Then oh well! You guys'll laugh it off like usual!" The right snake says. Rhombulus sighs.

"Fine, fine. Just give me a second. And don't do anything embarrassing!" He yells at them.

————

You swing your legs, now properly sitting on the couch. Why did Rhombulus tell me to leave? Before you can really get yourself down about it, footsteps sound from behind you.

"So! Uh- you're looking very androgynous today!" He attempts to compliment you. His face instantly turns red, the snakes laugh at him. You follow suit.

"Thanks man! You're looking very pointy today!" You poke the end of his crystal. He awkwardly laughs with you, turning to look the other way, and rubbing his face with the right snake.

"I think what he meant was-" the right snake is cut off.

"Don't!" Rhombulus yells at him.
"He thinks you're cute!" The left snake yells.

"Dude!" Rhombulus yells at him. Your face heats up. He thinks your cute?

"Th-thanks!" You say, now just as awkward as your friend. "Uhm... I think you're pretty sharp looking too!" You point a finger at him and instantly hate your self. He silently stares at you.

"Really?" His pupil glows. You smile at him.

"Yeah dude! When we were looking at the moon after a high commission meeting, you um-" you pause, your never really to open about your emotions to anyone but him. "The moon reflected off your crystals and it looked really... beautiful." You turn to look away from him. He stays silent and you begin to regret speaking up at all.

"I can see the galaxy in your eyes." You hear him whisper, you look back to him. "Uhm- whenever you get excited about something your eyes light up. It looks really nice with your smile." He bashfully says.

"Your adorable, you know that?" You smile at him. His face goes completely red. He stutters, not finding any words.

"Kiss!" One of the snakes yell. You laugh as Rhombulus gets even more flustered. You reach out for one of his hands, and kiss the top of the snakes head.

"Me too!" The left hand says and you laugh. You grab his other hand, and kiss it too.

"Do- do I get one?" Rhombulus stares at you, his pupil much wider than normal. You giggle and pull him to your height.

"Of coarse!" And you kiss him just below his eye. He smiles at you.

"Can you do it again?"