Chosen Potential

Third Person P.O.V

When your someone who just wants to be friends and live normally, immediately you get berated and neglected by everyone as if they don't even like you for no odd reason. So imagine that in a school that used to be a girl only school that become co-ed for males and females basically they all berate, neglect, and framed you when you didn't do anything. Well, unfortunately that's what's happening to our protagonist. A large school building is seen, this is know as Kuoh Academy, a school that used to be a girl only school now become co-ed for males and females. On the outside of the school, a boy was running for his life, this boy had short spiky brown hair, with two short locks of hair behind his head, and light brown eyes, wears a blazer over a red long-sleeved dress shirt with black highlights with a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and blue and white shoes. This boy was name Issei Hyoudou. He only wanted to live a normal life and have some friends but when he came to Kuoh Academy he was instantly berated by the girls and yelled by the boys. The teachers neglect him not caring about Issei at all, even worse he was framed of being a pervert by two boys, Matsuda and Motohama. They were the actual perverts in the school and keep using Issei as bait for the clubs they peak in, especially the kendo club. Right now, Issei was running from the girls in the kendo club due to the fact he was used as bait again so the Matsuda and Motohama to escape.

Issei P.O.V

I kept running away from the girls from the kendo club as they're yelling at me.

Kendo girl 1:"Come back here you stupid pervert!"

Katase:"You'll regret peaking on us pervert beast!"

Kendo girl 2:"Stupid pervert!!"

Issei:"Please! I didn't peak at all! Please, I'm telling the truth!"

Murayama:"Shut up stupid pervert liar!"

None of them believe me at all. I continue to run however I trip over and fall on the ground. I tried to get up but I was hit in the head by a kendo weapon, soon I was get beating up by the kendo girls as they keep insulting me. Why did this happen? What did I do? Why am I treated like this? I was left very bruised as I tried to get up but I couldn't. I felt something was picking me up and was taking me somewhere, soon I see I've been taken to the nurse to be treated. I couldn't keep my eyes open for long due to my injuries but I hear someone.

???:"I'm sorry that your being treated this way, I wish I could do something but I can't. I'm sorry"

I wanted to respond but I couldn't say anything. Why does this happen to me?

Meanwhile

Third Person P.O.V

Across the galaxy, in a nebula there is a small planet. This planet was no ordinary planet, this mysterious world holds one of the most frightening being in the universe, Beerus. He was the god of destruction of this universe and was right now speaking to someone know as the oracle fish who was speaking of his fortune.  His fortune is that he will choose and fight a worthy rival that may take his place as a god of destruction.

Beerus:"Hmm I see, interesting indeed. A fortune that state to choose a worthy rival to take my place as a god of destruction. I guess that means I'll retire"

Whis:"Well then my lord, let's find someone to be the next god of destruction"

Beerus chuckles at Whis words knowing the fact that the person will take his place. Whis looks at his staff to find someone to be the next god of destruction, as he does, he stumbles upon a planet called earth and see if anyone is worthy. He then sees Kuoh Academy and checks the school but then he sees Issei in the nurse room who's recovering but no one's is doing anything about his injuries.