The New G.O.D And The Nun

Issei P.O.V

I took a fighting stance as I was prepared for my final test. That was a battle against Beerus.

Beerus:"You've definitely improved a lot, let see if it was worth the wait"

Issei:"..."

Beerus:"Keep in mind that I'm fighting with the intention to kill you, I suggest you do the same if you want to live"

I expected him to say that. I look to see Whis giving me a smile then signal us to start fighting. I immediately start to use god ki and charge forward able to land an attack on Beerus.

Beerus:"I never expect for mortals to able to use god ki. This is already interesting"

Third Person P.O.V

Issei and Beerus began trading blow for blow as the two were at an equal standing, Beerus was clearly trying to win and so was Issei. Beerus going for multiple strikes and Issei does the same in return, however both were not using not even over 20% of their strength. Issei increase his power in order to take down Beerus and fired many ki blast at him, Beerus tried to avoid the attacks and able to do that with some success but still got hit by some of them. Beerus retaliates in anger launching multiple ki blast at Issei, powering up more to retaliate back at Beerus.

Beerus:"Is that the best you got?!"

Issei:"This ain't even 40% of my power"

They continue to trade blows as they start unleashing 100% of their power immediately having enough of this. With their skyrocket power they start slowing each other down, eventually Issei lands one strong punch that connects perfectly onto Beerus's face, that alone made Beerus furious who immediately retaliate back at Issei by using of what he knows of Ultra Instinct he's not perfect at it but able to dodge Issei attacks without thought, eventually backing Issei into a corner where it seem it's all over.

Beerus:*charges a hakai* "You did better than I expected, this is truly a battle of gods. Unfortunately for you Issei I'm the only true god around here"

It seems like it was all over for Issei, but... Issei let's out a smile at Beerus.

Issei:"This was good first battle for me, thank you for the fun"

Out of nowhere faster than Beerus can comprehend, Issei was no longer in front him. The hakai in Beerus hand disappear as he stumbles backwards only to bump into Issei who was in the fully master Ultra Instinct and in the uniform of the god of destruction. Beerus looks to Whis who shrugs, then looks back at Issei. He chuckles a bit, it seems he underestimated Issei and that was his downfall. Beerus let his guard down to accept his fate and retirement as he knew this fight would decide who would be the god of destruction of this universe.

Beerus:"This was absolute best battle I've ever had, thank you Issei. You truly deserve to become a god of destruction, I'll accept my retirement in death"

Issei nods Beerus and proceed to eliminate him, while Issei had fun fight him his ego and cowardice where both thing that harm the universe rather then benefiting.

Issei has now become the new and official God of Destruction, as the new God of Destruction Issei must maintain his god ki at all times without reverting back to normal ki. That become easy for Issei as he decide to start his job as a God of Destruction. He went with his now apprentice and instructor Whis and started to make decisions to better the universe something instilled from the education of Whis. When Issei was about to be done he thought about the planet he used to live in, the planet he was born in.