Meeting The Devils

Issei P.O.V

It's been some time after I saved a mortal know as Asia Argento, for what I've learn she holds a sacred gear know as "Twilight Healing" that can heal someone of any race, she seems to know holy magic as well. She was surprised about the planet I lived on now as a God of Destruction. I decided teach her ki control and teach her martial arts, well actually she wanted me to her since I told her the unfortunate truth of the God of the Bible being dead but then I told her about the Grand Priest and Grand Zeno, she now dedicate herself to helping me on making planet earth to prosper since she now lives here with me. Me and Asia went to a planet name Yardrat and learned all of their techniques them being, instant transmission, cloning, healing, and forced spirit fission. I've decided to go to earth to make sure it prospering.

Issei:"Asia, We're heading to earth, we need to make sure the planet is prospering"

Asia:"Yes Issei"

Issei:"Whis"

Whis:"Yes lord"

Me and Asia put a hand on Whis and soon got to planet earth. We had an objective here, I was informed by Whis that a fallen angel know as Kokabiel is scheming to start a war between the three faction of the angels, fallen angels, and devil's.

Issei:"Asia, go find the Grigori and get as much information as you can about Kokabiel plans"

Asia:"Okay Issei"

I put my faith in Asia to gain information I need to stop this upcoming war I need to prevent. Kokabiel path of senseless mortal destruction cannot be allowed in order to keep this planet to prosper.

Issei:"Whis, we are going to meet the devil's in Kuoh Academy to establish some "ground rules""

Whis:"As you wish my lord"

We walked forward to the location were we need to go. Some of the bystanders notice me and seemed to wonder about me but that is none of my concern. Soon, me and Whis are at the front gate of Kuoh Academy.

Third Person P.O.V

Issei and Whis began walking through the entrance as some of the students notice the pair and were in shock especially the kendo club and Issei's old friends. The female student's immediately blush redder then a tomato seeing Issei expose eight pack abs and his arm muscles. Matsuda and Motohama ran straight to Issei for an attempt to punch him, however Issei is not even phased from their punch nor did he bother put his attention on either of them not wanting to waste any time on some pathetic mortals, Murayama and Katase threw some remark at Issei but he didn't bother nor didn't care at all. The duo continue moving through the school to find the student council room in order to meet with Sona Sitri and her peerage. They were able find the room very quickly and Issei proceed to knock on the door.

???:"Come in"

Once they heard that, Issei opens the door to enter the student council room.

Sona P.O.V

I was left in complete regret and guilt. Ever since I learn that Issei completely disappeared from the nurses room, I felt a complete failure as a student council. I heard a knock on the door and I expected it was one of my peerage members since my queen piece Tsubaki Shinra was here with me.

Sona:"Come in"

The door open to reveal...

ISSEI?!