♡;; "give that back!"

The city of Parfaedia, the biggest of its kind with a massive population of cookies from everywhere visiting and living.
A bustling atmosphere, the sound of honks, big city lights and it's people are what make up this city.
It was night in Parfaedia though, rain hammered down onto the umbrellas of citizens and on roofs.
It was an unforgiving night like most nights.

Though whilst everyone else was carrying umbrellas and making their way to destinations, a brown haired detective sat outside in an alleyway in the rain smoking.

Perhaps he was just waiting for a call? He does work a job as a detective and has worked in the field for years.
Though as minutes turned into hours, not a single call had been made.
The detective was shaky and his breaths started becoming shorter and shorter the more he sat.
It is hard to say why he is trembling, the veteran had to deal with a lot even outside of all his detective work. Everyone whom he had known either died or had left him.
The detective had lost his mom, a close figure in his life when he was 30 and had to deal with a divorce shortly after. Now, he has the responsibility of taking care of his daughter walnut by himself.
Not one thing or person could fill the empty void in his heart, all any cookie had done was hurt him and deceive him anyway.

Getting up, the detective held his cigarette in his mouth and dusted himself off, quickly grabbing it back.
His silence was quickly disrupted however, as his walkie-talkie went off.
Picking up the phone he held it to his ear "Yes..?" He said.
"Mr.Almond! There was a murder! I know I should probably expand on that but we need you on the scene fast!"
"I will be on my way just tell me-"
Almond quickly got interrupted by a swift wind flowing by.
"Sir...?"
"Ah sorry I'll be on my way... stay put and be sure to text me the location. " The detective quickly hung up.
Almond looked around to see where that strange wind came from.
"Something is not right.." he thought.
Sure, it could've been the wind but Almond's instinct was telling him that swift "wind" wasn't just the wind.
Maybe it was a stray animal? He wasn't to sure but there was no time to ponder, a murder had occurred and his co workers needed him.
Turning around, Almond had a clear vision of the exit walking towards it but suddenly being stopped.

"Wh-" Almond slowly looked up.
A tall figured stared down at him with a smile as a laugh creeped out their lips.
"Hello there~!"