After the ghost town

One week has passed, Chris's concussion is healed so she's free to go out, to watch TV amd that' a good thing.The days look alike.Street wake Chris up around 9 AM o'clock so they can have breakfast and she takes her medicines.Then, she washes herself in the bathroom's sink because taking a shower is almost impossible with the splint.After that, Street cleans and bandages her wounds which take time to heal.
For the rest of the morning, they watch TV or play board games together or they take time to read.
Usually, when it's lunch time, Uncle Sarzo brings them meals that Chris loves and by the same time he sees her.They always have enough food for lunch and for dinner so that's useful.Chris always eagerly wait for his Uncle to arrive because she has a bond so strong with him and Uncle Sarzo loves Street.
In the afternoon, they always go for a walk in Chris's district.The length of the walk depends on the pain she's feeling in the knee and if it doesn't take her to much efforts to walk with her crutches.After the walk, they usually take a nap or, if they aren't tired they watch TV.Around 5 PM o'clock, they call one of their teamates to say hi.All the team was super happy to see that Chris was feeling fine over the phone and were impatients for them to be back on the field as soon as possible.They promised to come see Chris this saturday because they were off.
Then, they have dinner, Chris takes her last painkillers of the day.The couple  watch a movie or a show, it's easy for them  to choose because they like the same universe.After the Tv, Street takes care of Chris's wound for the second time like Doctor Nevara asked amd finally they go to sleep embraced.
The three next weeks would go at the same rythm.