9

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘇𝘆𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
                              𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟
𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
____________________________________

i paced around the bathroom back and fourth for the umpteenth time for today.

my 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘀 knocked on the door.

" you been in this damn bathroom all day , what's the matta" his voiced boom through my head.

sighing rubbing my hands all over my face feeling weird.

i opened the bathroom door to be met with all of my siblings in my room in my bed.

" fuck y'all in hea fa " i spat harder than intended.

𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶 jerked her head back and scrunched her face up.

" this why i hate black people " she muttered under her breath.

" my bad " i spoke more softly.

she side eyed me and scooted closer to me hugging me.

i hugged her back.

" we gon find her , okay " she spoke softly.

though it's been 2 days this shit felt like months to me.

i love that girl and if anything happen to her satan knows what the fuck i'll do.

i'll fuck some shit up bout 𝗵𝗲𝗿

she looked up at me with hope in her small eyes making me smile a little.

" ard let's stop the sentimental shit and see what the fuck is going on " 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 spoke.

we all crowded around the computers to see what the fuck was going on.

" i can feel all of you muthafuckers breathing on my neck. back up please ".

𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 smacked him upside his head.

" stop bullshitting and get to it , CHOP CHOP"

" nig- hit me again " saire spoke squiring his eyes , fixing his fat ass glasses.

" sy, what and when was the last time y'all spoke" he spoke typing some shit on the computer.

" 2 days ago , we was talking about randomness shit , her friend came over and she asked me did i know who she was and i said nah and she was like her friend ran out the house and sped off home assum ". informed him truthfully.

" but the thing is , ion like ha friend ". i added

" why " pops asked.

" i dropped zhané off at this la restaurant bullshit thang and she was like starring at me or some shit ion know tho " i shrugged it off.

it was quiet for a few seconds until someone spoke up.

" pull her file up " simali spoke up.

" who's " sincere asked eating chips.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 😑

" zhané's friend, see if she got some like criminal record , it seems a la fishy to me but ion know tho " she put in grabbing some of sins chips.

he popped her hand , laying in the bed and turning on the tv.

𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 i thought shaking my head.