Part 4

(Back from the deaaaad!... Sort of..)

-

Your palms scraped against cold stone... You had given up. What next fuzzed past, blurry and quick. Not even an hour since you fell to your knees, begging for mercy, and you were already regretting it! You turned around in the dark, cold stone room to see a large sliding door made with iron bars slam shut behind you. The glowing eyes were the only thing you could see of the silhouette's features. Behind him was a single torch. Other than that... Nothing. Just more jail cells like the one you were in.

In an instant, he was gone...

You got up and studied your surroundings. No one was in any of the cells..at least from what you could see. The hall of cells stretched beyond your line of sight. The space you were in was about the size of a horse stall, though, unlike a stall, the walls, roof, and floor were all made with stone. After a while, you sat on a pile of damp blankets and leaned your head and back against the wall. You sat facing the iron bars for a while... That was until you finally caught motion in the corner of your eye. Down, to your right, a little barred up hole which was meant to allow water to drain between the chambers revealed something else. A hand. The darker skin tone immediately made you think of an old buddy of yours, especially that scar you saw on his thumb- ...Now wait a minute!!

Quickly, you fell forwards onto your knees and scurried forwards. Then you knelt down, nearly on your belly, and squinted into the darker space beyond. The barely lit face of your old friend smiled widely once he recognized you, words spilling from his mouth at once. By Notch, it's your old buddy Rian!! He too has bulked up in muscle since you last saw him, except on top of that he now is practically covered in tattoos! He looked so happy to see you. Sad you have to give him the unfortunate news so soon.

"I.. I can't hear you." You spoke up, hopefully getting it right. Rian pauses. "I lost my hearing five years ago...when Hero betrayed us." You explain. He took a moment to process it all, then nodded. "Why...are you here?" You wanted so many answers, but it was so hard to get them when you could barely communicate! Even if Rian could sign, there wasn't enough light for you to see him well enough! Realizing this too, Rian just laid on his back, sticking out his hand. You did the same, laying the other direction. He grasped your hand tightly, telling you everything was going to be okay. You mimicked him, hoping that would send the same message...

It had been so long since you had seen him last... Thank goodness he was still your friend.

---

When your hand was tugged, you knew it was time to get up. It was near impossible to fall asleep in here, but at least you were able to rest your eyes a bit. You sat up quickly and turned your head towards the door. Across from you, Herobrine tossed in another stranger.

...Kathie???

The young woman had bleached blond, frizzy hair, though her facial features were all nearly the same! Her outfit was uncomfortable to look at, being hardly any more than a black bra/underwear combo! The woman shouted angrily up at the man but he too was avoidant of even glancing at her for too long. Turning halfway away from her, he held out his hand and teleported a large blue shirt into his hands. Then he carelessly tossed it through the bars at her. The woman caught it, but never stopped scowling and shouting. Than he vanished again, leaving the infuriated woman to stomp around some before finally putting on the shirt. Noticing you staring at her in shock probably helped to motivate her.

Once the large teal shirt was covering her body, the lady squinted back at you. It took her a moment, buuut,

"Y/n??!" You could read her lips just well enough to know she recognized you. You stood up and ran to the iron bars as she was. Reaching both of your right arms out for each other, smiling, you could just barely touch fingertips. Kathie's head then turned in shock towards Rian's cell, likely hearing him speak something. You couldn't see Rian, but you could tell the two were talking back and forth. Kathie would say something, pause, and then open her mouth to say something again. The other woman suddenly snapped her head back to look at you, hand covering her mouth by a little. Your head sank between your shoulders as you chuckled. You knew they were talking about you now..