Q & A (ANSWERED)!

Thank you so much for the questions! As promised, I will respond to each of them, as best as I can!

So let's get right into it!

Q. 1: Who do you feel like you connect with the most in Tokyo Revengers?

A: Without a doubt, Takemichi.

I tend to apologize so often, and there have been some people that just LOVE to criticize me on that habit

I tend to apologize so often, and there have been some people that just LOVE to criticize me on that habit. Including my family.

My former boss even said the same thing Takemichi's manager said, w/ the whole, "Yeah, you're always sorry."

I've also endured my own share of bullying, and I have my own insecurities too. So witnessing Takemichi going through that in the first episode hit a little close to home. The man himself was the entire reason why I continued it.

And unfortunately, as much as I hate to admit, I've had suicidal thoughts at his age, too. The bullying and insecurities were that extreme, since I wasn't one to be confrontational or confident. I lacked a lot of things, in a very shitty environment.

Of course, I've developed into a more intelligent and independent woman. I'm not a perfect one, b/c I still have some flaws I need to work on as a person, but that's okay. It's all part of the process. And Takemichi's growth, to some extent, helps me reaffirm that.

Q. 2: What was your favorite Tokyo Revengers Fanfiction to read?

A: The first one that I thought about when I first read this question was Ikana's "It's A Lonely World, I Know," on Archive On Your Own (AO3)

The fanfiction revolves solely on Takemichi and Mikey, but it's such a platonic, heartwarming, one-shot that I personally loved. I'm such a sucker for sibling bonds, I don't why, don't judge me—

Q. 3: Who do you kin?

A: As I mentioned before, Takemichi.

As well as Chifuyu. But only slightly. The only thing I can relate w/ is his rebellion phase though.

Then again, I do tend to stay loyal to my little sister, so...yeah.

Q. 4: Who's your favorite character from TR?

A: It's a three-way tie between Takemichi, Mikey, and Chifuyu.

I don't even need to go into detail with Takemichi, seeing as though I already did.

Chifuyu, to me, is just a precious bean I wish to cherish deeply. His loyalty is just so admirable, truly.