Ch. 2

"Watch the step there." Sage cringed as her foot slipped but she quickly recovered. "Could've warned me sooner weasley." Fred threw his hands up as they approached the portrait. "Forgot you're a newbie." He teased with a smirk and she scoffed.

"The password is 'caput draconis." Lee whispered towards the two as the door swung open. Sage made her way to a red plush couch in the middle of the dimly lit room. She swung her feet over the edge as no one was sitting there and closed her eyes. "Psst." Someone poked her arm. "What?" She whispered without opening her eyes. They poked her shoulder again and she sighed, opening one eye. She became face to face with Fred weasley, she closed her eyes and George chuckled from the corner.

"Someone get their fucking dog." She raised her voice a bit and laughs filled the room. "I like your piercing." Fred poked her septum piercing as they sat next to each other on the couch. "Thanks. I've got others." She brushed her hair swiftly behind her ear to show off the several piercings embedded there. Fred ogled at the sight of them.

"My mum won't let me get my ear pierced." Fred sighed. "You think my aunt let me?" Sage chuckled bitterly. "I did most of them myself. Or had friends do them. Yeah I got punished, but when was I not really?" Fred bumped his arm with hers.

"Have you seen your dorm yet?" Fred asked after a while. Sage gasped, "no. I bet Lilith is starving though." She got up from the couch. "Who's Lilith." Fred got up too, standing next to sage as she adjusted her bag. "Do you wanna come up?" She asks and George glances at fred suprised. "Not like that you whorebags." Sage walked towards the stairs. "I'm almost gay anyway." She rolled her eyes as fred slipped by Lee and towards the stairs after sage. "Wait up Lou." Sage chuckled and walked a little faster.

She reached her dorm, that she had to herself because shes a material girl. Lilith cawed from her cage as she opened to door. "Yes I know. You're hungry I get it." Sage cringed as Fred stepped into her room behind her. "I need to unpack my candles and shit, this room is a little bland." She pulled a small bag of feed for Lilith and the bird cawed at her again for being in the cage. "Fine, fine."

Sage turned towards Fred, who made himself comfortable on the couch in the corner. "If she tried to attack you, ignore her. She doesn't like men." Freds eyes widened. " I didn't sign up to get murdered by a crow today. I signed up to come up here and get high." He chuckled a bit as sage opened the cage and the crow resided on her robe covered shoulder. She handed a bit of the meat from the feed bag and Lilith messily ate upon her shoulder. "That is fucking badass." Fred scoffed.

Sage spun around and smirked. "What? Never seen a crow before?" She walked to the window and sat the bird upon it. "Never seen a crow that someone had as a pet more like." Sage chuckled as she pulled her candles out of her trunk. "What are you doing." Fred chuckled as he moved to the bed to get a proper look. "Cleansing." Sage pulled out incense. Putting it in the incense holder she place on her desk. "What? You gonna ask me my zodiac sign now?" Sage flicked her hand and her stuff flew out of the trunk and into its place around the room. "When's your birthday?" She questioned him.

"April first." He smirked. Looking up at her from his position at the bottom of the bed. "Ah. An Aries." She raised her eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?" He challenged. "Nothing really. Just. I bet you have mad mommy issues man." She paused as he went to speak over her. "That's not one bit funny." He pouted. "You wanna roll or should I?" He laughed genuinely at this and looked at her from through his lashes. "You're gonna roll for me, sweetheart?"

————————

"Lilith." Sage sighed as she tried to eat the curtains on the windows. She rolled her eyes and decided that she was too high to care and passed the blunt to Fred. Who was laying his head on her lap. "Why is your head in my lap weasley?" She questioned. His head shot up and he looked at her, "are you uncomfortable?" He looked genuine, and sage couldn't help but smile. "No weasley, it's fine." She said, she didn't mind it. She usually didn't like physical touch. But this wasn't the worst. She smiled. "But I need to change my clothes. Its," she checked her phone. "9. When do you plan on leaving." Fred smirked. Holding the blunt in his hand.

"I didn't." He flirted, inhaling the smoke and blowing it at her. Lilith cawed and flew to sage, landing on her shoulder. "You can crash on the couch." She made her way to the bathroom. Without Lilith of course. She was harassing Fred in the next room. Sage wiped her face clear of the makeup from the day before. She didn't pride herself in it, but she was quite naturally beautiful. She cleaned her piercings and took a quick shower. Then brushing her teeth and getting dressed into gray sweatpants and a tattered sweater of her dads. She grabbed a pair of fluffy socks and slipped them on her feet. She brushed her hair and the scrunched it with her hands.

She put her dirty clothes in the bin and walked out of the bathroom. She saw Fred on her phone, in the bed with a blunt in his hand. She leaned against the doorframe and he looked at her. "Welcome back darling."

"You're in my spot Weasley." Sage walked over to Lilith and rubbed her nose before handing her the mail for the day. "Take this to dad okay? And this one goes to Dumbledore." She whispered and Fred called from the bed. "Shut it carrot crotch." She said and he laughed. "Wanna see if the carpet matches the drapes m'lady?" She opened the window and the humid air made her shiver, Lilith clicked at her before taking flight and she smiled. Closing the window and sitting on the bed.

Fred passed her the blunt, "so what now?" Fred smirked. "You're trying to charm me weasley." She blew the smoke out and shook her head. "It's not working." Fred came closer to her and made eye contact with her, pulling her in by her chin. "You said my head on your lap didn't make you feel uncomfortable, how about this?" Sage looked down at his lips, almost brushing hers. She inhaled the smoke from the blunt and grabbed his chin, putting her thumb on his bottom lip to pull his lips open and pushed the smoke from her mouth to his.

"So, what we said about mommy issues." Sage chuckled. "Very fucking funny Ms. Lupin." He placed his hand on her leg.

——————

This is a bit short. Sorry lol. I hate school so much. 🤨 like. Why do we have to go? 🥱 also someone tell me why this fanfic is gonna be so much bettery. Like babes, just wait. 😳 wait. This is a slow burn keep in mind things do happen to blossoming relationships. The past? The present? Future? 🤨 debatable. They have known each other for a day, but. Like I've been through something like this lol.