Ch. 3

"Hurry weasley." She smacked him over the face with a pillow on her way around the bed to enter the bathroom. Today was the first day of classes, and turns out Fred and sage had almost the same schedule. Fred groaned and set up slowly. Sage rushed in the bathroom and charmed her hair to style itself how it usually was, wavy and frizz free. She smeared black eyeliner and eyeshadow on her lid, creating a smoky wing. She topped it off with some highlighter on the top of her nose and same false lashes on her lids.

She pulled on her knee high socks and fishnets, followed by her skirt and button up shirt. She grabbed her robe and tie and slipped them on quickly before exiting the bathroom. "Looking good lupin." Fred wolf whistled as she walked into the room to slide her shoes on. "Settle down carrot top." She slid on her doc martens with a huff and turned to grab her bag, pulling out her vanilla perfume and dousing her body with it. "Coming?" She turned towards fred and he looked down at her, buckling his belt. "Let's go eat." He followed her out of the dorm and off they were to the great hall.

Sage sat in between Fred and Angelina. The latter placing her hand on sages thigh not long into a conversation about whether sage would try out for the quidditch team or not.

"Of course I will. I mean, I've never heard of it b-." Sage was startled by the weight on her thigh. But as she subtly glanced down to her lap she smirked at the girl, challenging her. Angelina caught the brunettes smirk and started rubbing her thumb over the soft skin of sage's inner thigh, gripping the skin harshly afterward.

Sage pushed it out of her mind and finished, "but it sounds fun. Sorry." She apologised for getting distracted and Angelina chuckled, followed by everyone else who were oblivious to the grip she had on the girls leg. "What do you think you're doing?" Sage whispered in the girls ear as she leaned in closer. Sage brushed a small curl out of Angelina's face, causing the dark skin across her nose to flush. "Don't start something you can't finish darling."

<><><><><><><><>

On the way back from charms, which happened to be the only class Fred nor Angelina was in with her, a tall blonde haired boy sprinted up to sage. "What's a pretty lady like you doing walking all alone?" The boy seemed about 14 and very well dressed. Sage kept walking as the boy followed her. "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He stuck out his hand to the girl and she stopped, placing her hand in his haphazardly giving it a gentle shake.

"See you around?" He asked with a smile and she grinned back. "Not if I see you first." He chuckled at her response while jogging away.

<lunch>

Sage walked into the great hall and made a beeline for the gryffindor table. She placed her satchel on the floor next to her seat and sighed, "hey guys." She said to the people at the table around her. "Hey lou." Lee responded. The golden trio returning the gesture.

Angelina sat next to sage and smirked at her. "Be my date to the party tonight?" She winked at sage who nodded. "I don't see why not."

Sage grabbed a roll and a salad, eating light so that she wouldn't have to drink or smoke much to get a buzz. "So," Fred placed himself on the opposite side of sage facing towards her. "You smoke? Because there's a party and I  wanted to know how much I'll need to ask Neville for."

"Smoke what?" She slyly responded. "Weed, cigarettes, nicotine?" She questioned and he chuckled. "Which ones?" "Well, can't stand cigarettes, the taste is horrible. But I do smoke weed more often than not. I even grow my own. And for nic, what flavour?" She winked.

Fred was baffled by her answer, admittedly impressed. "So, you guys excited for the party?" George asked across from Angelina.
Angelina nodded excitedly. "Yeah! I asked Lou here to be my date and she said yes." Angelina then wrapped her arm around sage, who was mid bite into her roll. "Mhm." The sound came out of the girl muffled by the roll in her mouth as she nodded.

Sage caught Fred's eye across the table but he quickly looked away. Sage didn't miss the look of envy and the feeling of jealousy that radiated off of him to her as she placed her hand over his on the table. She was an empath, thanks to her mother. It gave her the ability to sense someone's true emotions just by being near them. Which was good sometimes, but the amount of emotions exerted into her at once in a large crowd has never failed to make her panic as well. "Something up?" She gripped his hand tightly for a moment before loosening again.

Sage had always been a sucker for physical touch, but only from certain people. Which only helped her title as a master comforter. It came naturally, she had never grown up with motherly love. So she made sure to bestow that upon anyone she had the opportunity to.

Fred felt a flutter in his stomach at the contact.  Sage kept eye contact with Fred. Seeing his eyes search hers, compassion. All he could see was compassion. No joking. All seriousness. He nodded his head. "Yeah." He murmured. She squeezed his hand once again and smiled warmly at him before letting go.

<time skip>

"This one? No, this one?" Sage paused to look at the bodycon dress. "Mm okay." She shrugged and pulled off her clothes to get dressed. Sage unclipped her bra, setting it off to the side. Now standing in her underwear only, she scanned her body in the mirror in the corner of the room. Running her hands down to her hips and pinching the fat she sighed. Her aunt never let her get this big. But what her aunt thought was big, was not at all. Sure her tummy has a little bit of chub, and her thighs were thicker than most, and even her hips were wider, giving her an almost hourglass shaped body. But sage wasn't fat, she liked her body sure. But her favorite part was definitely her breasts. They were perfect in her eyes, even the freckles scattered over her body she liked, even the scars that littered her arms she liked because they showed just how far she had come.

Sage slipped the dress on, added fishnets and her black and white converse, and finished it off with several necklaces and rings. She sprayed body mist over her body. Grabbing her bag and locking the door on the way out, sage walked to Angelina's dorm.

Sorry it's a little short. I've been struggling in several different departments. Make sure to comment and vote <3