Special exam bonus includes a transfer

Saw another author _OrionStarr0506
do this but the author has only done limited characters and I won't copy him/her. Meaning I won't do the characters he/she has already done. Only one character will be done for this and if you want me to continue please do tell, but I'll ask for the authors permission to do so. I'll also add my own modifications to make it different to their version.

3rd person POV

The students of the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High school.

A collective bunch of students who had many different skills and qualities.

In this school one isn't the best for having the most intellect nor one isn't the best for being the best athlete. One has to be versatile and to adapt.

Those who can become the best and those who became the worst are separated by a fine line between humanity and selfishness.

Those who can adapt will survive.

In this school survival is key and therefore if you can't adapt you will fall. If you aren't selfish you will lose, selflessness of course is still present but the shadow cast by the selfish ideal of humanity overshadows it completely.

Perhaps if one can get both to co-exist then maybe this school wouldn't be seen with dread as it currently is.

Ayanokouji POV

I woke up, the suns rays of light were shining through the slither of the curtain., I sat up from my resting position and surveyed the surroundings. I still felt drowsy but I needed to get up, the suns beams have me the indication that I needed get ready.

It was currently the 5th of May, a Monday with its usual fleeting weekend stench lingering over it.

The start of the week and a day most people dislike as it meant the end of the weekend, but for me it was a new day. It was a day out of 'that place' and it provided me with a sense of tranquility, maybe I was embellishing a bit as I was part of the minority that actually liked school. However, I didn't mind it.

It was currently 6.00 am, only two hours until I had to make my way to school.

Well then, guess I have to get up and get ready, I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom.

*Timeskip*

It was now 8.19 am, only 11 minutes until class would begin.

I swiftly grabbed my bag and my shoes, putting them on before opening the door and briskly making my way to school.

I put my hand into my pocket and took my phone out, briefly glancing at the time as I swiftly made my way to the school building. On the phone the time read, 8.26 am.

I was running a bit close, but I still have time, I'll be able to get there just before the bell would ring.

With that notion I quickened my pace until I arrived inside the building, with my muscle memory I quickly made my way to a familiar corridor.

I was now inside the corridor leading to my class, seeing Chabashira Sensei nearing the door I hastened my walk.

I opened the door and walked to my seat seconds later sensei walked in after me.

That was close...

My neighbour took a quick glance at me, I turned my gaze back at her; making eye contact with the girl known as Matsushita Chiaki.