Vacation [M]

I debated on putting an [M] since it isn't that much but just to be a good noodle, I put it

C o l e

This morning I was woken up by the sun in my face, the strong rays making me turn my back to it.

It was early in the morning and I opted for just staring at the scar on Eros' neck, resisting the urge to touch it in fear of waking him up. He's finally getting some proper rest and I want him to sleep for as long as he can.

Even if he wore the both of us out yesterday...

I found myself turning red just remembering everything that happened. We were all over the place really, no thanks to Eros of course, and ended up going for quite a while.

We did it on the desk.

Eros' hips slammed against me continuously as he continued to thrust into me, my body writhing under the intense waves of pleasure.

"E-Eros...too much!" I cried out as he gave another rough thrust into me. I was still feeling sensitive after what he did to me earlier and I could feel my thighs trembling.

"Cole, do you really want me to stop when you still have yet to cum?" Eros asked as his hand traveled down between us and gripped my erect dick, making me breathe out sharply.

I felt like I was going to die from pleasure if we kept this up but still, I shook my head, my inner desires being stronger than my rationality.

Against the wall.

The wall was a welcomed cool sensation on my skin as Eros pressed me up against it, his hand intertwining with my own pinned ones.

By now, I've lost count of how many times we've done it. One time in one place was apparently not enough for Eros, his hands always wandering and never straying too far from my body.

As we parted for air, Eros' lips moved to my neck, leaving love bites where he pleased and I could only let out breathy moans in response. My mind felt far too jumbled to formulate a proper response and it had just chosen surrender as the way to go

And even in the shower.

Even though we were supposed to be showering, I still somehow found myself turned around and bent over. I had to hold myself up with my arms at the sudden change in position. I blushed when feeling Eros rub his hardened dick against my ass.

"One more round, okay my love? After that, I'll be sure to take extra good care of you" Eros said as he bent over to place a kiss on my shoulder blade.

The kiss sent a jolt straight to my dick and I knew that I couldn't deny it, even if I was tired, just the thought of feeling that pleasure again had me wanting to go at it again.

"Please, hurry" I said weakly and Eros didn't see the need to keep me waiting any long as he filled me up.

Letting out a moan against the wall, I did my best to keep myself up as Eros slammed in to me again and again. The shockwaves of pleasure coursed through my body quickly and it was enough to make my legs want to tremble.

I genuinely began to believe at some point that Eros was a sex addict.

I was exhausted by the end of it and fell asleep as soon as we were done. Shaking my head, I decided to get up and shower since I was sure I needed it.

The first thing I noticed when looking in the mirror was the litter of marks that was everywhere, from my neck even down to my thighs. How many marks can someone leave? Shaking my head, I stepped into the shower.