Sand

C o l e

When we finally arrived at the villa, all of us stared in awe at it. It was surrounded by greenery and gave off a beautiful tropical vibe. The beige structure stretched pretty far, many rooms being apparent by all the windows on it.

"What does your brother do?" Mikhail asked, his eyes still focused on the beautiful home.

"Uh, he works for some big shot company or something like that. I never bothered to ask" Harvey said as he grabbed his things from the trunk.

"Well, this place is beautiful" Eros said and Harvey hummed.

"Let's get this stuff inside, yeah?" He said and we all began to take our bags in.

There were so many rooms that we didn't even know which one to choose but when Eros told me I could have the choice, I picked a room with white walls, the bed being a leafy green to keep up the greenery vibe the house had.

"Hm, I don't think this little guy is supposed to be here" Eros said as he pointed to the window. Looking over to where he pointed, I noticed that there was a frog sitting on the open window ceil.

"We should put it in Harvey's hair" Eros said with a snicker and I shook my head.

"He might hurt it, just leave it be" I said and Eros laughed again.

"Well, I'm going to return it to the wild. I don't wish to sleep with a frog" Eros said and picked up the frog before walking out of the room.

"Oh Harvey~!" Eros sang out as he walked and I just smiled.

"AHHHH GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME!!"

I just shook my head at what I was hearing.

Children.

After putting some of my stuff in the drawers, I headed out to see Jamie sitting on the couch, seemingly deep in thought and Mikhail was out back on the phone.

"Where did they go?" I asked and Jamie looked to me.

"Eros dragged Harvey with him to return the frog to it's home. Probably another excuse to mess with him with all those insects out there" he explained.

I gave a small smile as I took a seat next to him, peering into his face a bit since he still seemed to have this far away look in his eyes.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" I asked and Jamie sighed.

"I can't believe Harvey's family still have some kind of aversion toward me, it's really starting to bother me" Jamie said and I frowned.

"How long has it been going on?" I asked and Jamie snorted.

"I feel like they didn't like me the moment they met me. I was kind of a delinquent back then I guess, not exactly the ideal friend to them" Jamie explained.

"Have you guys ever gotten to sit down and talk properly? It wouldn't hurt to try" I said but Jamie shook his head.

"That's what the Christmas banquet was for but..." Jamie trailed off with a sour look on his face.

"What happened?" I coaxed.

"I guess it doesn't hurt to explain since it is you" Jamie said as he crossed his arms.

"It was still back around the time Harvey wasn't aware of my feelings for him but his family always knew. They didn't like me hanging around Harvey in general because they saw me as a bad influence on him, and maybe I was given how reckless I used to be. They weren't exactly happy when Harvey invited me to their Christmas banquet so things got awkward"