Tatlumpu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amber amarillo perez's P.O.V.

"Ingat kayo, ill see you soon...ikaw na bahala sa alaga natin" i hug sapphire extra tighter feeling a bit sad that this summer sa ibang bansa sya magbabakasyon.

"Hey im right here!" Red shouted but we ignore him...mamaya ka na pula.

I nod while hugging her "take care, we'll wait for you" sagot ko sa kanya before we both let go of the hug and smile at each other understandingly.

She then turn to red while still holding my hand.

"Alagaan mo si amber, if he cries ill hurt you tenfolds and if he makes you cry ill make sure to knock his head" i blush at her remark while red laugh at it.

She look back at me and smile then she suddenly flick my forehead softly using her free hand "dont over think and if you do call me ill nag some sense on you" she jokingly said but i know its half meant.

I nod before allowing her to take her hand back because i saw a car pulling up near us.

Naalala ko na kanila yun. She smile and wave at us while walking backwards...she only stopped when she climb inside the car and that will be the last time we'll see her for the mean time i guess.

We watch her car go.

I felt red slowly taking my hand on his and i let him, i look at him and smile "tara na?" Aya niya sakin na may malawak na ngiti.

I nod and we both head back to his car and climb in.

He drive...wala kaming pupuntahan, ayaw namin pareho umuwi muna.

I like this, i like being with him not having any definite direction of where we are going.

Our hands intertwined on top of his thighs, ayoko sana nung umpisa cause he's driving but i guess i trust him enough and it feels kinda nice.

"Mahal..hey mahal" he shake our hands a little snapping me of whatever trance i put myself into.

Di ko namalayan im just staring out hands clasp together.

Napatingin ako sa kanya na may konting pagkagulat.

He chuckle while glancing briefly at me "nagpapacute ka ba sakin? Cause if you are dilaw, your definitely succeeding" he said teasingly as he turns his attention back to the road.

Kumunot naman noo ko at napairap sa kanya apaka assuming talaga kainis.

"As if magpapacute ako sayo" i answered.

He laugh lightly "sabagay kahit di mo naman gawin yun cute ka padin sa paningin ko" biglang banat niya.

Ramdam ko ang paginit ng mga pisngi ko kaya iniwas ko ang mukha ko para di nya makita, hindi niya alam pero napakalas ng epekto ng mga banat niya sa puso ko.

I feel like my heart will explode because of how hard it pounds.

Never in my dreams did i imagine that i'll be in this position and feel this kinda of emotion.

I relax as i watch the world outside the window of this moving car while thinking of the things that happened this year.

Ambilis ng panahon.